Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Anybody swim Walden Pond yet? Seems like we are getting close. [tiptopshop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That book stole hours of my life I'll never get back. Self righteous entitled little mama's boy thinks he's a survivalist... negatory ghost rider.

"4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul"
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody swim Walden Pond yet? Seems like we are getting close. [espejo09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saw a lady in a wetsuit on Easter Sunday swimming.
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody swim Walden Pond yet? Seems like we are getting close. [espejo09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dipped the legs in after a run a couple weekends ago and it was painfully cold. That said, I think I could have swum a lap if I had a wetsuit, neoprene cap, and booties. It hasn't warmed up since then either. We could use a couple days of sunshine and over 70!
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody swim Walden Pond yet? Seems like we are getting close. [keepcalmswimon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brutal! So over this long winter/cold spring! Ready to get going here!
Quote Reply
Re: Anybody swim Walden Pond yet? Seems like we are getting close. [keepcalmswimon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would imagine it is still pretty cold given the lengthy winter we've had along with the chilly spring. I've only swam once there when it was really cold and only lasted about 15 minutes just going back and forth along the beach area. Took a long time to thaw out after that, even with a neoprene cap.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply

Prev Next