Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

edited by moderator
Quote | Reply
please read rules about classifieds, and what and when new users are able to place a classified ad in the classifieds forum.
Last edited by: Slowman: Nov 29, 15 16:46
Quote Reply
Re: edited by moderator [rheidvogel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What does it mean when it says edited by moderator? This is a friend trying to sell his bike.
Quote Reply
Re: edited by moderator [IRONMANWI2011] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Means that a moderator edited the post. Look at the edit annotation in the first posting

Quote:
(This post was edited by Slowman on Nov 29, 15 16:46)
Last edited by: Nonojohn: Nov 29, 15 17:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
there is a CLASSIFIEDS forum. look at the top of the forum table, you'll see the list of forums. when you go there you see, very first thread, "Help! Why Can't I Post to This Forum?" this refers you back to the other sticky post in that forum, which are the rules of that forum.

these aren't arbitrary rules. these are the rules that are established and maintained by popular acclamation of the users of this site. the classifieds forum is very popular, but, there is a hoop or two to go through before you can post an ad there, for the comfort of those who want to buy the items for sale.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IRONMANWI2011 wrote:
What does it mean when it says edited by moderator? .

It means you're an idiot

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: edited by moderator [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There should be some kind of penalty for posting classified in this forum. It happens way too often and I wonder if it's not sometimes deliberate.
Quote Reply
Re: edited by moderator [ericM40-44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericM40-44 wrote:
IRONMANWI2011 wrote:
What does it mean when it says edited by moderator? .

It means you're an idiot

LOL
Quote Reply
Re: edited by moderator [Sausagetail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sausagetail wrote:
There should be some kind of penalty for posting classified in this forum. It happens way too often and I wonder if it's not sometimes deliberate.

perfect penalty: Run a 5k - then rest a day, and, make 'em try to swim a 1,000 scy (with open turns) in nearly the same time. -_-

I saw this on a white board in a window box at my daughters middle school...
List of what life owes you:
1. __________
2. __________
3. __________
Quote Reply
Re: edited by moderator [Sausagetail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe they have to train with me for a day. :)

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply