Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

custom wetsuit thickness??
Quote | Reply
 im going to purchase a custom suit can choose from 5/3/2 or 4/3/2 or 3/2 which would be the best im 1.91 weight is 80kg body fat about 7% im the same speed swimming with a pull bouy , also do not suffer from the sinking legs myth , kick is a two beat or a light 6beat flutter , any thoughts welcome thanks hiway
Quote Reply
Re: custom wetsuit thickness?? [hiway] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm very curious as to where you're sourcing a custom suit?

The ratios you provide... can I assume chest/hips/legs?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't call sinking legs a "myth"; it's easy to see on lots of people if you watch them in the pool. It's good if yours don't, though.

More rubber will always be faster, as far as I'm aware. So 5/3/2 in this case.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
which company?

if a company makes custom wetsuits, it would seem that they would have an interest in advising customers what might be best of them... i would think that would be the reason they do custom suits. each person is different and has different needs.
Quote Reply
Re: custom wetsuit thickness?? [7718] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 hi and thanks for the replys the firm is nolimitswetsuits or snuggwetsuits both in the UK, as for the sinking legs myth comment , it seems that most swimmers who train with a pull bouy get sinking legs myself included what i found it made me weak in the core , were there sinky legs in the 80s 90s?? i cant remeber it.
Quote Reply