Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

blank jerseys and hats
Quote | Reply
Okay, here is the deal: My father-in-law has started a nonprofit organization called canned water for kids (www.cannedwater4kids.com). he asked if I would wear something in races with his company's logo on it. I told him that I would be happy to, but didn't want to be wearing just plain old cotton t's and stuff. So my question is; does anyone know where a blank tri top/cycling jersery, or hats (sweatvac style) could be found? Otherwise does anyone know of anyone/anywhere that does this sort of printing with no minimums?

Thanks in advance for the help.

PS-shameless plug- you really should check out www.cannedwater4kids.com

Rather than look back and say "why?", look forward and say "why not?!"
Quote Reply
Re: blank jerseys and hats [twack26] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you looking for cycling jerseys or tri tops? Most of DeSoto's stuff is "blank" and as I recall they have a sublimation company that they work with, but they only have tri tops no "cycling" tops. Not sure that their hats would work for your application though.

Good luck in your races this season and with the company.

Chris

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply
Re: blank jerseys and hats [cgroundy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First: thank you for the well-wishes.

Second: I would be looking ideally for tri tops, but I didn't know if there would be other companies that only did cycling stuff, even running tanks/singlets would work. Personally, I don't think my FIL would care either way, as long as the name is getting out there.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd try voler.com . Take a look, they have good quality stuff.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This year I am using shirts and hats from "SweatVac"...good quality, great prices and nice to deal with.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Try http://www.Zazzle.com. They do 1-off tee shirts, and do offer tech tees and tanks (no jerseys though). Pricing is <$30.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks for the ideas, any others?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This guy is a friend of mine. Does a great job.

http://www.digittees.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Talk to the local bike/tri shops, You could probably get their guy to put something on your tri suit.
I have a friend who did this to promote the shop that he runs with.

Run like you stole something
Formerly Fueled by ZYM
Quote Reply
Re: blank jerseys and hats [cydswipe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I just got some Voler apparel through their web sales portal, velowear.com - fast, free shipping, seems like good value for quality vs cost, and I believe their stuff is even made in the USA. I know they offer 'blanks' in a variety of color combos as base for team logos or personal designs, etc, but not sure of the details on minimum lots and such.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.bettydesigns.com/
Last edited by: Diesel: May 4, 09 13:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Take a look at the semi-custom option at VeloWear.
http://www.velowear.com/semicustomoverview.aspx

I think Pactimo has no minimums either.
http://www.pactimo.com/

-Tim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your best bets are these:

Champion Systems: low end but good enough. Cheap and they can do a low quantity.

Craft: minimum order of 4 but I bet this will cost you over $500 in cabbage.

If you can convince someone else to wear this stuff and consequently split the costs then your cost really isn't that bad. A premium tri suit can cost upwards of $260 and I know you can get Craft down to $120 per.
Quote Reply
Re: blank jerseys and hats [:D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zbikewear.com

Why water in a can?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a P.M. Get in touch with me to talk specifics.

Cheers,
AJ
Quote Reply
Re: blank jerseys and hats [TrueGrit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
good question, and I hope I do the company service:

I know that canned water is easier, cheaper, and actually tastes better than bottled water, but another important reason is the recyclability (is that a word?) of aluminum vs. plastic. Again, this is just from conversations with my FIL and I hope I didn't misstate anything, but those are the impressions I got from him.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
t3apparel.com
The guy who owns it is an ironman triathlete that has customized many pro kits - no minimums and he is low priced - good luck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, what's your turnaround window?

a couple of things we can do:

-tech shirts, white, full color dye sublimation print (dyed in, breathable, permanant, awesome) for $15 +/- a few bucks depending on shirt, design, etc. Super light run shirts, before and after light weight tech shirts, long sleeve, running singlets... NO minimum, NO setup

-tech shirts, colors, screen or transfer printing (screen for larger qty, transfer for smaller), probably under $20, maybe way way under depending on qty.

-jerseys, we don't do a ton of these but we can do very nice white jerseys with full color sublimation printing front and back for around $35 non min order... we can add side prints, sleeve prints, pockets etc for a bit extra

-we can do no min hats and visors with a heat transfer print for $12 or so

-tri stuff, there area several tops, desoto and sugoi for instance that can be printed in full color on the men's tops, we can print in full color on kiwami race suits, also in solid color on many more.

email me tai@taigraphx.com

a bit behind on things right now but if you have your logos ready or even semi-ready this is a 1-2 week turnaround sort of thing. either way good luck with it.

-
Quote Reply
Re: blank jerseys and hats [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I personally think blank shirts and blank hats are the best way to go. You can get them at a wholesale price and most importantly for you there are tons of deals if you get them in bulk like you will probably be wanting.

http://www.mywholesalehats.com/ and here is a good place for wholesale blank hats.
Quote Reply
Re: blank jerseys and hats [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
In Reply To:

I just got some Voler apparel through their web sales portal, velowear.com - fast, free shipping, seems like good value for quality vs cost, and I believe their stuff is even made in the USA. I know they offer 'blanks' in a variety of color combos as base for team logos or personal designs, etc, but not sure of the details on minimum lots and such.

x3 for voler.com

They are actually located right down the street from me, in Grover Beach, CA. Nice group of folks, support the local USA guys!

Anyone in the area needing gear needs to stop by the outlet, too. Great deals on a bunch of nice jerseys.

NC
Quote Reply
Re: blank jerseys and hats [ncor33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for reviving this older post. Just discovered Volver.com and it is really nice. Plus they have great deals on clearance stuff.

Ian
Quote Reply