Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

bike frame race stickers
Quote | Reply
I have seen several different products to keep from applying your race number sticker directly to your bike. Has anyone used these attachments and have any pros/cons with their use? I am really tired of having to peel the sticker and adhesive off my bike after every race and would like to try out on of these tag style products.
Quote Reply
Re: bike frame race stickers [Rdracer99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: bike frame race stickers [TriA6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

X2 ....works great. Clean set up

Randy
http://www.gulfcoasttriteam.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just don't remove the adhesive backing and adhere it with clear packing tape (same for helmet numbers). The 3M Scotch heavyduty packing tape is thick, but isn't overly sticky or prone to leaving residue on your frame.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What I do it leave the backing in place on the portion of the sticker that's contacting the bike frame, then stick the sticker to itself on whatever's left overlapping. You can leave a little sticky space at the edge of where it contacts the frame to keep the sticker from moving around (if it's in a spot where it's likely to do that).
Quote Reply