Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

big horses for 2018 WTS
Quote | Reply
Hi all. Seems that this year something has changed, new names have come up which is good: Brownlee and Gomez couldnt be forever.
Blummenfelt: this guy is awesome. not even 6 feet and 170lbs, how can he run that fast?
Birtswhistle: he is a beast in sprint distance, hope he can be more consistent in full distance. He's got the legs
I can picture Hauser, Sullwald, Montoya or Conninx giving a step forward. Besides Luis that could be a threat if he performs like today.
Then we have Alarza.This guy is great on two feet, almost at the same level of Mola. Murray..... if hes not improving his swimming,he is just stuck there... dont know what to think.
Finally, Jonny Brownlee. I personally think he will not win the Series anymore... he's lost the spark and his bro on the field. And Mola. Unless he gets better on the swim he will suffer a lot. Now you cannot have any weakness and more and more competitors are running faster. So, that outrunning, though gorgeous, will not work too long

Juanillo-"Frustriatlete"

Spaniard. Sorry for my english for the sensitive ones :P
Quote Reply
Re: big horses for 2018 WTS [juanillo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, only about 12 men out of all the WTS competitors made the podium this year...

#swimmingmatters
Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.
The Doctor (#12)

Quote Reply
Re: big horses for 2018 WTS [juanillo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
juanillo wrote:
Hi all. Seems that this year something has changed, new names have come up which is good: Brownlee and Gomez couldnt be forever.
Blummenfelt: this guy is awesome. not even 6 feet and 170lbs, how can he run that fast?
Birtswhistle: he is a beast in sprint distance, hope he can be more consistent in full distance. He's got the legs
I can picture Hauser, Sullwald, Montoya or Conninx giving a step forward. Besides Luis that could be a threat if he performs like today.
Then we have Alarza.This guy is great on two feet, almost at the same level of Mola. Murray..... if hes not improving his swimming,he is just stuck there... dont know what to think.
Finally, Jonny Brownlee. I personally think he will not win the Series anymore... he's lost the spark and his bro on the field. And Mola. Unless he gets better on the swim he will suffer a lot. Now you cannot have any weakness and more and more competitors are running faster. So, that outrunning, though gorgeous, will not work too long

Juanillo-"Frustriatlete"

By 2020 we may be starting to see the domination by the French and Aus guys rather than the Spanish and Brits of past years. They seem to have the stronger young athletes.
Yes Blummenfelt running is nothing short of extra ordinary. If you lined up all the sub 30min 10k runners in the world I doubt there would be too many built like him.
Quote Reply