Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

and for those of you men who want to be hairless down there...
Quote | Reply
A buddy of mine referred me to this. Read the first ST worthy review here: http://www.amazon.com/...eywords=veet+for+men

Be careful out there my friends

The Rat Snake:
A Tribute Race at Gilbert Lake State Park, Laurens, NY May 16 2015
Follow the Rat Snake on Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: and for those of you men who want to be hairless down there... [dforbes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amazon now curates their best reviews!

linky

Craigslist does the same with their best ads.

I've read the veet one out loud to some people and can't make it through without absolutely losing it.

Eliot
blog thing - strava thing
Quote Reply
Re: and for those of you men who want to be hairless down there... [dforbes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL! That made my morning.
Quote Reply
Re: and for those of you men who want to be hairless down there... [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's just so wrong and totally made my crappy morning seem not as bad as it could be.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for sharing. Really funny!
Quote Reply
Re: and for those of you men who want to be hairless down there... [Staz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Review for the book "How to Avoid Huge Ships"

"I read this book before going on vacation and I couldn't find my cruise liner in the port. Vacation ruined."
Dan

Quote | Reply
I used this on my chest once when I was a body builder, the burn was barely manageable on the chest and back. I can't imagine down there. But after the fact, it broke out like an allergic reaction. This stuff is harsh on sensitive skin. It will work on legs, because that skin might as well be leather, but chest and man parts, what the hell were these people thinking. The stuff smells like burning hair when applied, it is literally burning the hair to the point it is small enough to wife off with a cloth.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dforbes wrote:
A buddy of mine referred me to this. Read the first ST worthy review here: http://www.amazon.com/...eywords=veet+for+men

Be careful out there my friends
_______

Zeet distributed by freshbreathonline ..... makes for even more funny thoughts ;-)
Quote Reply