Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zone3 Aspire or Hubb Aerious wetsuit
Quote | Reply
Hi there guys, I'm kind of need some help. :)

i tried both of the wetsuit . And they fit perfectly.

I can get both for almost the same price.

which one is better, quality wise?, faster one? Made from better material ? Flexibility ?

tmx for the help
Quote Reply
Re: Zone3 Aspire or Hubb Aerious wetsuit [Zapza] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There were some reviews from Slowman (I think) a few months back. I recall him recommending the Zone 3 suits, but don't recall him even mentioning Hubb.

I cannot speak for Hubb either, but I would recommend the Aspire without reservations. I've had the suit for 3 years now, and have a dozen races in them and another 20+ open water swims. It's been great. Comfortable, fast (worth 6-10 seconds per hundred meters for me relative to short course 25 meter pool laps), durable, and a breeze in transition.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you haven't already bought one, the HUUB Aerious is an awesome suit and you can swim in it 30 days, and return it if you don't like it.

Beth@huubdesign.com has always helped me out, and I swam in an aerious for a while before my size archimedes was in stock. I really liked the zone specific buoyancy and the science of the HUUB suit cannot be beat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I would be happy to help answer any questions you may have about our suits. The Zone3 Aspire has received some of the best reviews in the industry including a perfect 10/10 review from 220 magazine. Most companies use very similar materials when you start looking at mid-range and high end suits. The major differences are how the suits are constructed. Our Aspire suit is constructed using premium SCS Yamamoto fabrics with Aqua dynamic nano coating applied to the neoprene. The fabrics used on our Aspire wetsuit are designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance. We pride ourselves on the comfort fit of our suits and the extreme flexibility giving you one of the most natural feeling swims you will ever have in a wetsuit. We use the latest technology as well as constant athlete/customer feedback to create suits that you will thoroughly enjoy swimming in. One of the other aspects of our suits that sets us apart are the silicon coated Pro Speed Cuffs™ which make our suits the fastest in transition as well. Please feel free to reach out to me at daniel@zone3.us with any questions you may have.

Best,

Daniel Cassidy
Zone3 USA Brand Manager
Quote Reply
Re: Zone3 Aspire or Hubb Aerious wetsuit [Zapza] [Zone3 USA] [InWyo] [Chris Athey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for helping guy.
I'm trying to figure out more specific details regard the suit to compare.
The different in the material, flexibility , faster, quality etc..
And more then that, From googling more I understand that the Zone3 Vanquish is more at the same "level" as the Huub Aerious, is that correct?

Tnx again
Last edited by: Zapza: Sep 27, 14 14:43
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the interest in our suits. Firstly proud to be chose alongside another British company with a great heritage. Soooo we look at things differently here at Huub. We didn't see that 85% off the market were being catered to and that's why we created the 3:5 buoyancy concept and it works. We rest our suits using "Active drag" this is the most accurate and most applicable drag test and our own Huub Toussaint invented the machine which until January 2015 will stand as the best testing methodology. I say until 2015 because that's when we launch the 15 more force plate M.A.D system that has had over $300,000 investment. (Sorry , going off track here)
We have the archimedes and the aerious. The retail prices are higher than the other suite mentioned by £100 and £215 at MSRP and this is down in our opinion to materials but most importantly our exclusive design features. Both great suits and both using japanese neoprene from Yamamoto #39 and #40.but the neoprene brand etc is a small part of the story as its like saying "my bike is made of the best nano carbon". Doesn't mean it's fast or aero, design is key and knowledge of usage also key. The same of coatings to neoprenes!! we have yet to see validation of any neoprene brands drag co-efficient , so we do our own testing and also more importantly test the suit as a whole and not a single piece of flat neoprene. Anyway , your question? Fit is key. Both fit well? then look to how the buoyancy profile fits you , what are your needs of flexibilty and what are your needs for core stabilisation? The Aerious and archimedes have key differences I am sure you have noticed in both bicep and calf release and these exclusive design features really set the archimedes apart and make it totally unique. We designed and created these suits with speed in mind but we didn't just take our own marketing as truth, we developed our message around the suit after Paul Newsome http://www.swimsmooth.com and Professor Huub Touissaint had their say and ensured we created the fastest suit for each buoyancy profile possible. Head to head speed we think is down to your buoyancy type and how you swim. Happy to let you try a suit and do some testing but the recent 220 magazine test in Australia awarded us "best suit on test" for the aerious and 220 magazine UK "Editors choice" and these are tests against cheaper suits where "value for money " scores the same points as flexibility and comfort,which on a £ to increased performance scale doesn't actually benefit products giving superior performance where extra R&D costs are involved. But then we never do things the easy way. We could have given everyone going to Kona a free t shirt..... But instead we decided to work with TRS ... Oh lord !!! Blessed.

Hope this helps but if you want I can call and discuss specific questions that relate to technologies and specifically thoughts behind design etc.

For UK its deano@huubdesign.com. And USA beth@huubdesign.com

Sorry I went on so much.

Deano
Proud Owner
Huub design
Last edited by: DeanJ: Sep 27, 14 15:13
Quote Reply