Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Zipp 3001 frame [Xavier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's another Zipp 3001 fore sale right now.
http://www.ebay.com/...f8fc82#ht_500wt_1361
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 3001 frame [jaimebondo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw that. $1000 piece of wall art if I bought it as the smalls are too small for me.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." John Rogers
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 3001 frame [donm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Theoretically speaking, if you had the opportunity to buy a Zipp3001 frame at a reasonable price, would you do it?
Tell me about this frame - how fast is it? Is there any data out there?
Thanks,
Don
----------
HelloDon,

Indeed I would buy the Zipp 3001 and I would continue to buy it whenever I can get my hands on it. The Zipp 2001 and 3001 have a special history. It is a beauty and a beast. The first time I rode my very first Zipp 3001, it was an adrenaline rush feeling when I sliced through the air. It is sad to see some Zipp frames being drilled and modified to fit the modern parts.

Here are my Zipp bikes so far:
Life is short, enjoy, love, peace!
Click here for more Max T Bicycle Collection in maximum resolution:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/maxtbicycle/

Last edited by: maxtbicycle: May 12, 13 22:26
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 3001 frame [mopdahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw that. $1000 piece of wall art if I bought it as the smalls are too small for me.
--------

Hello mopdahl,
Can you tell me where I can buy it? If you know it is still available, please let me know. Thank you.

Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 3001 frame [maxtbicycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one of the original 3001s. Large Frame with smal beam. This was owned by Professional Triathlete Chuckie V numerous years ago.
If you are interested send email to bfreebeck@hotmail.com and I will send photos and description. It is in great condition. Still races like a dream.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 3001 frame [bfreebeck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please email me some photos of your Zipp 3001 at maxtbicycle@yahoo.com, thank you.
Quote Reply

Prev Next