Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zealios Review
Quote | Reply
Zealios Swim & Sport Shampoo/Conditioner As a guy with long hair, I’ve used many products in my life. The Zealios Shampoo/Conditioner is honestly one of the best combos I have used to date. It left my hair more fluffy (alright, I’m sure there’s a correct term for this, but not sure what it is), and made it smell super nice as well. That’s one thing I really do like about the Zealios brand, their stuff just smells so good. My only recommendation would be to offer a smaller size bottle that I could just throw in my swim backpack.

Zealios Swim & Sport Lotion This lotion is smells amazing. As a guy, I usually just use the regular non-scented stuff, but as soon as I opened this I felt like I was in heaven. It has this pear-ish smell to it, but nothing overwhelming. I don’t feel like I just left Hollister and smell like 25 spritz of cologne, it’s just lightly scented enough where you can enjoy it, but know that it’s not overwhelming.

Zealios Sun Barrier SPF 45 Sunscreen The sunscreen was good, it didn’t leave that intense sunscreen smell that most do, and it’s not as oily either. It works pretty well too, I didn’t get sunburnt. Would I buy it on my own? At $15, I think it’s a little too expensive for my taste for the amount you get (3oz).
Quote Reply