Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

You have lost the immunity challenge...
Quote | Reply
It was down to just The Chameleon and me in the immunity challenge. We where seeing who could wash all of Tom D's old socks the fastest when I passed out from the "fragrance". I awoke the next night to the vote. Would I be voted out?

So now here we are at the tribal council. Are you going to vote me out?

Here is the 411. I am a mess of a human. I am very very early into my triathlon come back and really don't know much. I bring nothing to the table.

I have scanned through my post and feel like "that guy". You know that guy. The one who hangs out at the bike shop and you kinda dig but wish would go away but don't have the heart to tell him to fuck off. My posts don't really have anything to do with anything (still wounded by the charge of chicken shit troll by the way. Behave!) And give way too much personal information.

I went to Slowman who is wise and understanding. Brilliant and humble. Well adjusted and lubed. And said "Hey slowbaby erase me from this forum." he said "no". I said "yes". He said stuff about this being more than a triathlon forum and such and sent me away to hoorang y'all about Mr. Rodgers autographs.

So I leave to you good people of the forum. Should I stay or should I go? I can't walk at anytime because I am addicted to keeping in touch. Not just this forum (the only one I'm on.) but also family, friends and pets. I'm just go go go at the mouth (fingers).

As things begin to change up and down in my life I will be sharing it with you. Can you imagine?

So I say we vote. We keep this subject open till Friday and everyone says up or down on my being here. If you vote me out Slowman has to clean the board of my offensive posts and not let Mr. Tibbs back in.

Let it begin.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Last edited by: Mr. Tibbs: Dec 28, 03 1:29
Quote Reply
Re: You have lost the immunity challenge... [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I say we should keep him!

BA coaching http://www.bjornandersson.se
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, pal, you're staying. Slowman is right to refuse your request to be disappeared. If the stupid sh1t that comes out of my brain gets to live on endlessly in the ether, why should you be any different?

This is a place where tri junkies waste time that they should spend training or with their families. But it could be worse. You could be on the Duran Duran forum gushing about how hot John Taylor still is or how Simon LeBon isn't that bloated.

I think Gunny Highway would say, "You're too ugly to die. So get up and start moving." So go ride until you bleed from your eyes and then come post whatever stream of semi-consciousness leaks out of your brain.

Even if we did vote you out, you'd miss us and come back as something like Penelope TeaParty and blindside us. I prefer to you to be someplace where we can keep an eye on you.

I have to go. I have a two hour appointment in the dungeon. It's my turn on the dreadmill.(Run until your legs break off at the knees and then run on the stumps for a while longer.) I've been drinking coffee and reading Bobke II. Can you tell?

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mr. Tibbs, Suh you gotta stay if only to explain the illogical shit that is posted here.

Whilst I agree whole heartedly with jmorrissey's post I can only think thatyou should post before riding. I can't quite see (pun intended) how you could ride 'til your eyes bleed and then be able to type a post to us guys that hang on your every (other) word.

I might not understand some jokes specific to your locale but I sure get the tri ones, and can relate to them.

See you, and yer posts, in 2004. Mr Tibbs is here to stay.

Julian in England.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, yes you must stay...I don't post much, but I read a lot..i've always enjoyed your posts...unlike having to read CRAP like "what should a bike store employee look like"...duhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-----------------
http://www.konashelley.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"...wise and understanding. Brilliant and humble. Well adjusted and lubed."

since i'm all those things and i won't let you leave... well... where's the decision?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Without you it would be hard to show examples of which is best described by this:

"Who, born for the universe, narrow’d his mind,
And to party gave up what was meant for mankind;
Though fraught with all learning, yet straining his throat
To persuade Tommy Townshend to lend him a vote.
Who too deep for his hearers still went on refining,
And thought of convincing while they thought of dining:
Though equal to all things, for all things unfit;
Too nice for a statesman, too proud for a wit." - Oliver Goldsmith

I guess it comes to this, Ya' got'a have both sides to see the value of differences... Even if the value is limited by unyielding content.

FWIW Joe Moya
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I vote that King Bunnyman would be most disappointed to lose his most loyal subject, especially as his own presence in the kingdom of Empfield is on the wane. Therefore it is the responsibility of one Mr. Tibbs to represent his king and country here in the land of the Slow.

All rise.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If you leave, who will take the bull by the horns?
stick the wide-open J?
step up to the line and make it count?

Who will take it up a notch,
take it to the next level,
and raise his game?

Who will work smarter AND harder?
think outside the box?
utilize synergy?

Who will roll us an eight the hard way?

Who will rise to the occasion, rise to the challenge?

Who will take it one step at a time,
batten down the hatches,
and reap what he sows?

Who will pave the road?
Who will take it coast to coast?
Who will maximize shareholder value?

Who will put it between the uprights,
take it over from the 1,
crush his enemies, see them driven before him, and hear the lamentations of the women?

Who will give 110%?
be an impact player?
give us QT in PT and maybe even in OT?

Who will dig deep?
bring his A game?
score from anywhere on the ice?

Who will bowl a wicked googly?
Who will stick the landing?

Who, for the love of god, WHO will be the ball??

If you leave, who will do all of these things for us?
OK, Tom Demerly will, but you should stay, too.
Quote Reply
Re: You have lost the immunity challenge... [pyker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahaha...snort...hahaha...snort...spit... Oh my side! Dude that was brilliant. King Bunnyman will aprove.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Lets really get this party started. Some opinoins are being flung around and lets see what I am thinking.

I am an atheist. I do not believe in gods, ghosts or an afterlife. I say this first because this will make everything else confusing.

I am anti-abortion. Sorry but I think that fetus has got to be alive. It being dead until full birth sounds like a magic trick. I think it is a states rights issue so if your state says ok then that is your game.

I support embryo research. Lets get us some stem cells.

I am pro religion. Hey as a non-believer it would be weird for me to tell you what to believe. I'll rap about religion all day long just don't try to save me. Better believers than you have failed.

There are foxhole atheists.

Bush is not stupid. He is not a bad president. I think he is just average for the par. I see no great presidents.

Cervelo makes some damn good bikes. I'm just interested to see how the Agesis T2 is going to do. If it does well I smell a lawsuit.

Tom D is super cool and odd. I could take him in a fight.

Slowman is a hero. You try too convince grown men to wear tight rubber suits.

You don't have to post your real name because it really doesn't matter. I posted my phone number and it does change anything.

Weight lifting does help. If it didn't then why do people improve with it? Oh wait they don't. Placebo effect. Uh yeah.

Drug use is a problem in all sports including triathlon.

Mecca. Fast dude, big talker, lots of street cred. Needs to back up his Kona talk though. You can mouth all you want but start putting up some scores or shut up.

The Chameleon. Love that guy. Needs lots of Prozac.

France. I freaked out on France a while back and that was unfair. I realized it's all politics.

We are getting exactly what we want for Washington. There is no conspiracy of moneymen or religion. We don't pay attention and we get what we vote for. Serves us right.

The ACLU is a bunch of scum fuckers. They are a political group with no real interest in your civil liberties.

Draft legal races are fine. If you don't want to draft don't race in them.

ironclm is a babe because she can use Quickstep in a sentence.

I love this forum. It is more then tri talk. It's a real creepy community.

People miss understand evolution because they think it is about evolving to perfection. It's only about recreating and killing off those around you. It's a deadly world out there.

Yes I do feel like a big man when I shoot Bambi.

Van Halen is nothing with out Dave. Diamond Dave is the world’s greatest rock star!

My grandfather is going to return my Sig to me. I will be packing heat when legal.

My dog is better then yours.

Man is not evil. We are a product of nature. What makes us human is controlling you base instinct.

Secret to life? Easy. Help as many people as you can reach their dreams. Taking gets you nowhere.

My Giant is niiiice! I still dream of Titan-Flex.

I will run Energy Lab.

Fast bike legs are over rated. You have a marathon ahead of ya still.

While I have distaste for President Clinton I severed him well and followed his orders. It pisses me off when people say he wasn't 'their' president. Grow up.

It ain't a rag it's a flag, but I can burn it if I damn well please.

Money is speech. Campaign finance reform is the single biggest blow against our free speech in decades.

Let the schools put up a crèche. Get over it.

Most atheist aren't atheist. They are just pissed at religion.

Atheist magazines suck.

Bicycling the crappiest bike magazine out there.

Did I mention my dog is cool?

Come on now throw some stuff back at me. I tired and didn't cover everything. Lets have some fun. And take off the gloves! Pussy. "

I wrote this a month or so ago. Do we really won't someone like this around here? Think about it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is exactly why you should stay. You are the counterpoint to the people who take things too seriously. You remind us that we do this primarily for fun. Although I enjoy some of the more technical posts, I still struggle with just changing the tube on my clinchers. I am here to enjoy myself. If we all become a bunch of nerds only focusing on the .0005 gram saving by taking the stickers off of our bikes then I think that the forum would die.

You are the lifeblood of this forum. Sure others may be the muscles and brains but without the blood the rest is useless.

That is about as deep as I get.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree about everything except the abortions. if some stupid girl got knocked up (one of the many situations that can arise), she doesn't have to pay for it with her 'life'. Let her get an abortion and get on with it. I don't mean killing it when it's 3 months old, lets have a cut-off at 2 months or so.
Quote Reply
Re: You have lost the immunity challenge... [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why would we let you go? Not an issue, if you do - we all have your e-mail and apparently your phone number is here somewhere too.....

Tibbs on the phone with his local DA ; "no, sir, I am not insane...and yes I would like restraining orders on all members of USTA".

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tibbs, my wife has a toy poodle that could take your dog in a fight! I'll get to the rest of your silly points later.

Glad to have you around, though. If worse come to worst, you can always serve as a bad example.
Quote Reply
Re: You have lost the immunity challenge... [BillT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What kind of hair cut is on the Poodle? I am an admirer of the Poodle and figure if it has one of those damn shave and puffy show cuts my Chloe could eat it for breakfast. If on the other hand it has a sporting cut (all one length) my dog could still kick it's ass.

Quote Reply
You guys aren't listening! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My impression of you guys talking to a friend who just back from drug rehab.

"Glad to have you back, Steve. Why don't we smoke a few bowls and you can tell me all about it."

Hasn't anyone noticed what a bunch of crap this post is? Is everyone blind?

Quote Reply
Re: You guys aren't listening! [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude! You need to decide whether you want us to tell you to go away or just stroke your ego.

Either way, the inmates are definitely running this asylum.

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry Mr. Tibbs. You are staying. You couldn't go if you wanted to. You are hooked. You have that new bike. You will lose your triathlon virginity shortly. Soon thereafter you will smoke by me like everyone else on this board.

Deal.

Customer Jon is dead.

Voting in Florida,
Quote Reply
Re: You have lost the immunity challenge... [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh am no triathlon virgin. I am a formal training virgin. I have done a few but never "trained" for them.

I would run and swim all week for work then ride on the weekends. If I found a race and was in country I would just jump in. I'm just trying to become a real triathlete.

Quote Reply