Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build
Quote | Reply
Hello ST

After looking over a lot of feedback, Diaa and I have had multiple discussions and feel ST is a great place to gauge market interest. As such, we are going to offer the Ventum Z as a frame-set for a limited time. This announcement will only be posted on ST. If the ST market accepts it, we will look into making it a permanent product that can be be purchased through our dealers, distributors, and other sales channels.

The bike will come with Ventum Z frame, 3T fork, seat post, headset, bottle kit, and magnet kit. It will be offered at $2,999USD.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,

Jimmy

JImmy Seear
Co-Founder Ventum
http://www.ventumracing.com
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [JimmySeear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty sweet! But what is a Ventum Z? Is it on your website?
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clearly you haven't been spending enough time on ST Nick.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/..._-_%245499_P6089109/
Last edited by: James Haycraft: Sep 29, 16 11:23
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [James Haycraft] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha, got it. Ventum's new bike launched at Interbike. Lower price. I dig it.

Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [JimmySeear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think that is a great price point. I am definitely interested. What is the time frame on this for ordering/shipment?

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great price point. A full $1k less than the equivalent Dimond and $430 less than tririg.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Big step in the right direction

All I need is for zachboring to engineer me an Omega X-based or Magura-based fork, with beard and stem junction, for this bicycle, and I'm in.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Definitely interested but need to see more pics, so far we have only seen one pic of the front end.
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [Benv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's the same bike as the Ventum One. It just has slightly heavier carbon and a different fork.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm impressed.

'It never gets easier, you just get crazier.'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is awesome! Very interesting and compelling entry for those of us with lots of nice parts laying around and are interested in long course. If it's still available after Kona I'll likely pick one up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JimmySeear wrote:
Hello ST

After looking over a lot of feedback, Diaa and I have had multiple discussions and feel ST is a great place to gauge market interest. As such, we are going to offer the Ventum Z as a frame-set for a limited time. This announcement will only be posted on ST. If the ST market accepts it, we will look into making it a permanent product that can be be purchased through our dealers, distributors, and other sales channels.

The bike will come with Ventum Z frame, 3T fork, seat post, headset, bottle kit, and magnet kit. It will be offered at $2,999USD.

Jimmy

I'm not going to be purchasing one but I wanted to commend you guys for keeping your finger on the heartbeat of the Triathlon world. ST is definitely a place to gauge interest but also get some direction to where the markets most vocal AGers want to spend their money. Congrats on expanding the product line with the new Z!!

------
"Train so you have no regrets @ the finish line"
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [georged] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not.

Stop spec'ing your frames with a 3rd party fork. It looks terrible.

Why not offer your own fork with the same layup as your cheaper frame?

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jimmy, I was kind of skeptical when I read the following in the Ventum Z thread, but it is really great to see that you guys are actually acting on what you're saying. Props.

Quote:
We are working on lowering costs and passing those saving to the end consumer.

Pain is temporary.
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nickwhite wrote:
Pretty sweet! But what is a Ventum Z? Is it on your website?

The Z bike is not on our website yet. We will have to go to our studio and do a full range of photo's so it can match the look of our other photos.

JImmy Seear
Co-Founder Ventum
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [tsrf900r] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tsrf900r wrote:
I think that is a great price point. I am definitely interested. What is the time frame on this for ordering/shipment?

Mike

Hi Mike,

We will be able to start shipping these frame-sets by start of November and maybe a couple weeks earlier.

Feel free to email me - jimmy@ventumracing.com and I can take care of you.

JImmy Seear
Co-Founder Ventum
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [PubliusValerius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PubliusValerius wrote:
Big step in the right direction

All I need is for zachboring to engineer me an Omega X-based or Magura-based fork, with beard and stem junction, for this bicycle, and I'm in.

How can I help get the Omega X-based or Magura-based fork, with beard and stem junction organized for you?

JImmy Seear
Co-Founder Ventum
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [Benv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Benv wrote:
Definitely interested but need to see more pics, so far we have only seen one pic of the front end.

I will be able to get some more photo's done once I return from Kona.

JImmy Seear
Co-Founder Ventum
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
This is awesome! Very interesting and compelling entry for those of us with lots of nice parts laying around and are interested in long course. If it's still available after Kona I'll likely pick one up.

This will be available after Kona. We will start shipping by November 1st and maybe a couple weeks earlier.

JImmy Seear
Co-Founder Ventum
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [PushThePace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PushThePace wrote:
JimmySeear wrote:
Hello ST

Jimmy

I'm not going to be purchasing one but I wanted to commend you guys for keeping your finger on the heartbeat of the Triathlon world. ST is definitely a place to gauge interest but also get some direction to where the markets most vocal AGers want to spend their money. Congrats on expanding the product line with the new Z!!

Thank you for the kind words. We are listening and we move as fast as possible.

JImmy Seear
Co-Founder Ventum
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JimmySeear wrote:
Hello ST

Jimmy

You had me at "you asked ventum listened". Like where you are going with this :)

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in the market for a new frame with build kit ready from my current TT bike.

Now very interested in a Ventum at what is now an affordable frameset price point, very tempting. The big but also for me is the fork which is currently a deal breaker.

When looking for a performance rig and looking at the competition (Felt IA 10, Cervelo P3) I want to see a smooth well thought out integrated frame-fork junction.

How much extra for the Ventum fork?
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [NatFal_in_Aus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NatFal_in_Aus wrote:
I'm in the market for a new frame with build kit ready from my current TT bike.

Now very interested in a Ventum at what is now an affordable frameset price point, very tempting. The big but also for me is the fork which is currently a deal breaker.

When looking for a performance rig and looking at the competition (Felt IA 10, Cervelo P3) I want to see a smooth well thought out integrated frame-fork junction.

How much extra for the Ventum fork?

Was thinking exactly the same about the fork. I was never in love with the ventum look but it sorts of grows on me. No disc brakes, you can use it on trainer, price coming down nicely, good integration. I still prefer the look of the dimond but that no trainer thing is a big deal breaker when you leave in a country with sh#t weather. Another year and I mightbeconvinced to buy one :-)
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [frenchieTT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well if they include the Ventum fork, that kind of kills sales of their original frameset, no?
Like Dimond won't sell the Brilliant fork with their X frame.
Quote Reply
Re: You asked, Ventum listened - The Ventum Slowtwitch Build [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed; this is great stuff! Good man, Jimmy!
Quote Reply

Prev Next