Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Yellow jersey memoriblia
Quote | Reply
I’m trying to decide on a cycling jersey to put in a jersey box in my bar room. Any ideas where I can get something cool? Getting a signed yellow jersey would be the best, but I don’t want to spend too much. My second choice is to find an old postal service yellow jersey (not signed). Ideas or thoughts on where I can find something? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Yellow jersey memoriblia [kidrock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eBay.

There’s a signed Sastre one for $99, and Cav’s is $250ish. You could get a blank one and sign LA’s name, technically it’s cheating, but......

If you’re interested I have a 2002 one. It’s unsigned, but official. A friend who worked at Credit Lyonnaise gave it to me. Tags still on.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Yellow jersey memoriblia [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Titan Flexr! Couple of nice options. Any idea if these are authentic?
Pm me a picture and cost of the one you have please.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IMO most of the jerseys look pretty legit/authentic. Some of them are professional dealer and include proof shots.

https://www.ebay.com/...+signed&_sacat=0

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The ultimate is my signed Merckx yellow jersey! He signed it for me in 2004 at TDF....

I don’t have it framed though. Is there a premade jersey frame?
Last edited by: ride_4ever: Mar 21, 18 6:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply