Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Would you like to sell your Lotus 110, Look KG196 TRACK or Bianchi c4?
Quote | Reply
Hello everyone,

I've been looking to get one of these exceptional machines, for quite some time. I'm not a collector. I would say, a sheer partisan, of cycle aesthetics; with a deep appreciation for raw power.

I'm very keen on the Lotus 110 Sport, Look KG196 Track (This is the frame, that is narrow at the base and becomes increasingly wide towards the top- there are 2 versions of this frame, that I know of). Also, there is another Look, Beam frame (it literally looks like a deer in motion- running) and I would take this over the Lotus. Moreover, lest I not forget, the Bianchi C4.

If you are the owner, of any of these noteworthy "bikes", I would like to buy one of them from you.

Thank you for reading.

Cheers,

I want to buy theLotus 110 sport and Look KG196 TRACK (TT edition) .

Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to sell your Lotus 110, Look KG196 TRACK or Bianchi c4? [L110sprt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know a guy in Dubai who has the Lotus frame. He was selling it a while ago.

Let me find out if he still is.
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to sell your Lotus 110, Look KG196 TRACK or Bianchi c4? [L110sprt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure how you feel about buying overseas or where you are for that matter, but there is a TT forum for the UK can't recall exactly just use the googles. I have a buddy who picked up a Lotus from that site maybe 5 years ago. And sorry, but my buddy would make you pry it out of his dead hands b/f he sold it:/ Hope you find one!
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to sell your Lotus 110, Look KG196 TRACK or Bianchi c4? [tigerpaws] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigerpaws wrote:
Not sure how you feel about buying overseas or where you are for that matter, but there is a TT forum for the UK can't recall exactly just use the googles. I have a buddy who picked up a Lotus from that site maybe 5 years ago. And sorry, but my buddy would make you pry it out of his dead hands b/f he sold it:/ Hope you find one!

http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/
Quote Reply
Re: Would you like to sell your Lotus 110, Look KG196 TRACK or Bianchi c4? [frenchieTT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

gavdxb wrote:
I know a guy in Dubai who has the Lotus frame. He was selling it a while ago.

Let me find out if he still is.
Fantastic, thank you very much for your help
gavdxb! I greatly appreciate it and look forward to any updates.

frenchieTT wrote:
tigerpaws wrote:

http://www.timetriallingforum.co.uk/

Awesome, thank you for the lead, tigerpaws and frenchieTT. This will definitely help my pursuit, really appreciate the information guys. (@tigerpaws: Ha, I can certainly empathize with your buddy ^ _ ^)

By the way, buying overseas is okay! I'm in the Land of the Rising Sun.

Cheers!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quick Bump to include, the Rossin Pursuit Pista.

Google is dry for this bike. If anyone has any leads, I would absolutely appreciate it.

Cheers,

Quote Reply