Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Which of these is a better deal?
Quote | Reply
http://www.nytro.com/...time-trial-bike-9671

vs

2014 QR Illicito Ultegra for $2999.

The QR is local, whereas I would have to have the Orbea shipped and purchase sight unseen. I know it makes more sense to go check out the QR since I could actually touch it and feel it, but that Orbea is damn sexy.

Dan Hollingsworth

Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old only by deserting their ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up interest wrinkles the soul." - Douglas MacArthur
Quote Reply
Re: Which of these is a better deal? [DJHollingsworth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well the qr is long/low and the orbea is tall/short iirc so it really depends on the position that works for you go get fitted
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nytro wants the same price for the 2015 CD0.1 Ultegra with cheap wheels as they do for the Orbea (http://www.nytro.com/...h-to-low/perpage/206) and they want $900 more for the CD0.1 with Reynolds wheels. That tells you about all you need to know about value for money assuming both bike fit equally well. In other words it the local QR is the Strike addition its the better value if its got the cheaper RS11 package its a dead heat with the Orbea.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the correct answer is used Cervelo P4 w/ 3T Ventus or TriRig Alpha aerobars.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Which of these is a better deal? [ericM40-44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have said bike for sale, ericM40-44?

Dan Hollingsworth

Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old only by deserting their ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up interest wrinkles the soul." - Douglas MacArthur
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no, already off-loaded mine, to my great regret

DJHollingsworth wrote:
Do you have said bike for sale, ericM40-44?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply