Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
What's the most fatass thing youve ever done?
Quote | Reply
-taken the elevator up one floor
-poured myself a glass of half and half to soak my double stuff oreos

your mom.
Last edited by: SeasonsChange: Sep 14, 10 9:27
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [SeasonsChange] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just ate a bowl of Spaghetti-Os
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [SeasonsChange] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1 salad bowl + 1 box of rice krispie treats cereal + a 1/2 gallon carton of milk + the biggest spoon I could find to shovel it into my mouth. I was in high school at the time, I'm not sure I could repeat such a gorgefest now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
told the kids to get me some ice cream cause I didn't feel like getting up. They put it in the big bowl too, mmmmm
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [Barry S.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Two days ago I ate a piece of chocolate birthday cake. it was 6x8x4. Freakin loved it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got married this past weekend so there was a lot of eating on drinking going on.

We came home yesterday and didn't feel like making lunch or cooking dinner. Lunch was Chipotle, dinner was a pint of Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream.

Portside Athletics Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Always getting an extra double cheeseburger for only $1 to go along with my 1500 calorie "value meal"....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chicken wing eating contest between a buddy and I one time. Plus appetizers. Was sick for 2 days. Don't recall how many wings we ate or who won. Just know it took us about 2.5 hrs to complete.

-or-

Ate at Long John Silver's once....grease oozed from my pores for hours it seemed.

Ran a Fat Ass 50k run this past January.

Fat Ass Ultras...http://www.coolrunning.com.au/...e=History_of_fat_ass

Keep on chuggin... :)

Coach Pete from Joe Gold Endurance
coachjoegold@gmail.com
2010 Vermont 100 Ultramarathon: 28:09:15
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [coachjoegold] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ate 2 large 1 topping papa johns pizzas with the garlic butter dipping sauce ... (I won the bet)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Today 15 min. ago:

Pimento cheese and tomato sandwich
leftover bbq chicken, Leg and Breast
Some kettle bbq chips
4 fig newtons,the generic Kroger brand
4 kosher mini dill pickles

Prior to putting on the feed bag I did 30mile bike / 4mile run
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Had a sinus infection this past spring that kept me from training for a few days. I started to feel sorry for myself, and figured the best resolution for that was a trip (my first, and only since) to Five Guys. I can't remember what I had, but I can remember that it didn't help me recover from my sinus infection.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In a moment of weakness I put croutons on my salad - French dressing too!

-------------------------------------------------
"Marco [Pantani], why are you such a strong climber? To shorten my pain".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r8AYH26Jbo

In total I finished almost two pounds during the contest. When the contest ended I finished the uneaten portion plus additional bacon appetizers, entrees, and dessert (chocolate covered bacon and bacon cupcakes). I finished the night with bacon vodka and some vomiting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ultimate sundae: 13 scoops & 13 toppings

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [SwBkRn44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
dinner was a pint of Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream.

Christ, that stuff is gonna be the end of me. I'd be fully two minutes faster on a 5k if it weren't for that stuff.

Punching cockroaches from day 1.
http://www.tri-junkie.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am a fatass all the time these days but when I was fit and skinny many years ago I shared a house with IMC Pro Liason Dave Bullock and Penticton pro triathletes Kev Cutjar and Barb Scatchard.One day Bab and Kevin came home to find me watching the tv while eating a 1 kilo(2.2lb) block of chocolate ice-cream.All I did was unwrap the whole block and stuck it in the middle of a big bowl.It was awesome.

I don't connsider my beer drinking exploits as being fatass as it is a necessary part of being able to keep my Australian passport.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pint of Hagen Dazs. All at once. Never again.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sat on my computer all day surfing Slowtwitch instead of training

....or ate an entire pan of brownies

http://train4autism.org/
Quote Reply
Re: What's the most fatass thing youve ever done? [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sat on my ass and watched 3 seasons of Entourage last weekend. AWESOME!

Isaiah 40:31 - Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not grow faint.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Actual numbers are a bit foggy but we estimated that Oktoberfest a few years ago that each of us had about 6000 KJ of beer, chicken and pretzels in about 10 hours or so...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In New Orleans with some buddies maybe 15 years ago. Went to a restaurant, couldn't decide between the ribeye entre or the buffet, so I ordered them both. One friend decided to go toe to toe with me on that... 3 weeks later he had to go on prednisone - true story.

r.b.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Since IMC i'm up about 12 lbs. Everything I've done is fatass.
Ice cream x7 pints
Lots and lots of beer
Cookies x 2 batches
Brownies x 3 batches
Pizza, Chinese, Burgers, Steak,
Red Wine
More Beer

Perhaps the most shameful thing is 1x 4mile run. Other than that I've not been on the bike or in the pool, and i've barely walked the dog. I'm starting to feel pretty gross.

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tombstone sandwich.

Took a pepperoni(1) and sausage (1) tombstone pizza and made a giant sandwich out of them complete with ranch dressing in the middle. and washed it down with beer. Still found room for chips with that as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ate an entire box of Strawberry Pop Tarts in 24 hours. The sad thing is that it was only yesterday. Mmmmmm good. Like a fat boy loves cake. 1 pack in the AM, 2 on the 2 hour bike and one after I got back from a leg sesh at the gym.
Last edited by: climbcarolina: Sep 14, 10 10:23
Quote Reply

Prev Next