Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [Multisportsdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-1 for pyramid scheme sponsorship
-1 for head position
-1 for using anything that Thomas Gerlach espouses (your ugly shoes)
+1 for armpad pedestal style
-1 for having too much armpad stack
+1 for America
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My position is awful - age and lack of flexibility are my excuses...

I ride:
Cervelo - P-Series/R3
GT - Sensor Carbon Expert

Supporters - Flo Cycling, Mount Bikes
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [BayDad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
let's see if we've all learned lessons...give yourself a critique.
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha I’m old overweight and inflexible. Too high at the front, likely a poor helmet choice and poor water bottle choice.

Not to mention gels taped to the top tube.
Last edited by: BayDad: Oct 24, 17 15:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

first photo by Herbert Krabel

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Last edited by: ericMPro: Oct 24, 17 15:05
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-1 for front valve extension
-1 for not using thumb loops
-1 for poor fitting shoe covers
-1 for uci legal post on a uci illegal bike
-1 for wrong size beard
-1 for TT pic on a Tri thread
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dude you are on FIRE!

jkhayc wrote:
-1 for front valve extension
-1 for not using thumb loops
-1 for poor fitting shoe covers
-1 for uci legal post on a uci illegal bike
-1 for wrong size beard
-1 for TT pic on a Tri thread

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [BayDad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not a flexibility issue.
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
You don’t think? Should I just slam the front end....or get a better bike!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
a really good virtual fitting would legitimately help you discover things about yourself you don't even know now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would start with a different saddle that lets you roll your hips forward. And I like your bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Screw it, I'm bored

My YouTubes

Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [LAI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you put on velotoze and a BP3 in T1???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
you put on velotoze and a BP3 in T1???

yeah, ain't no thing. Don't you?

My YouTubes

Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [LAI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i mean, there's really nothing to fault there in terms of aero. your old tech bike maybe? your beard?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Taking it easy on me huh? Yeah, the beard is actually quite trim compared to years past. In fact, the top photo it's merely race day scruff. Could have dinged me on the taillight in the second pic and....well....yeah, I think that is it.

My YouTubes

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yea couldn't tell exactly what that was, so ignored it.

Quote:
Taking it easy on me huh?

i mean besides the obvious fact that this is not a long course triathlon position...duh.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, tossing it around for 2019....Spend enough time on ST and I guess you guys start to rub off.

My YouTubes

Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
I would start with a different saddle that lets you roll your hips forward. And I like your bike.
OK - I’m riding a Specialized Sitero at the moment - what would you recommend?

jkhayc wrote:
a really good virtual fitting would legitimately help you discover things about yourself you don't even know now.
I’ll see if I can get in with Speed Theory over here. He’s the guy who does VelogicFit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Try some different ones.

I like the Fizik Tritone but alot of guy rave about the Cobb 55.
You could also reach out to Trent Nix at the TRI shop in plaino TX. He chimes in on here from time to time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BayDad wrote:
Fishbum wrote:
You don’t think? Should I just slam the front end....or get a better bike!!

Or an age issue. I'm 47 and I'm actually a bit lower than I posted on the previous picture.
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, let's give it a try :-)

Instagram and Strava: @lpstormo
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [Stormo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-1 for saddle choice (your saddle is destroying your taint/grundle/perineum)
-1 for being about to crash because you can't see who's in front of you
-1 etap blip box mounting position
-1 for rear bottle being way too high

+ 3.5 for being 2nd OA amateur at Kona
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ha ha ha 👍
I also saw the high rear bottle and it will be fixed.
Saddle: works great for me.
Don't need to see much on Queen K - just follow the white line 😄

Thanks, could have been awesome without a puncture, but now I must go back and try again in 2018 👍😉

Instagram and Strava: @lpstormo
Quote Reply
Re: What slowtwitcher has the best long course bike position [Stormo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My position, I race 70.3 and OD's :)

Last edited by: david222: Oct 25, 17 10:07
Quote Reply

Prev Next