Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What is the order procedure for Team USA swim suit for Pentiction?
Quote | Reply
This morning my wife realized she's never gotten any information regarding the procedure to order her swim suit for Team USA. The parade costume was ordered and is taking its own sweet time getting here but she never received an email regarding the swim suit. She's checked the spam filter etc. and does have an email that says she will be receiving another email but that one never appeared. The USAT folks are all out in Bend until late this week and time is getting short so................ can someone forward their email if they have one or copy and paste it here?

Thanks,

Hugh

Genetics load the gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger.
Quote Reply
Re: What is the order procedure for Team USA swim suit for Pentiction? [sciguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You need a special account to make the order. Contact teamusa@roka.com or 877-985-7652 M-F 8am to 6pm CDT
Quote Reply
Re: What is the order procedure for Team USA swim suit for Pentiction? [sciguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The email was sent out Mat 16th: "Team USA Race Kits Now Available To Order" - subject line, from: support@roka.com. That will have a special password for you. FWIW, I ordered mine May 26th and it delivered late last week.
Quote Reply
Re: What is the order procedure for Team USA swim suit for Pentiction? [dfroelich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks guys. It's time to get the ducks all lined up and this is one of the last ones.

Hugh

Genetics load the gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger.
Quote Reply