Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What ideal job would allow you to recover at work?
Quote | Reply
Just curious!

Thanks for your thoughts
Quote Reply
Re: What ideal job would allow you to recover at work? [finsfree] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ENGINEER;)
Quote Reply
Re: What ideal job would allow you to recover at work? [finsfree] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mattress tester
Quote Reply
Re: What ideal job would allow you to recover at work? [micaza75] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Engineer here too! I love being able to train hard and recover at my desk!

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: What ideal job would allow you to recover at work? [get2T2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Professional slowtwich message board moderator. Although it probably only pays in Powerbar products and other swag.

TrainingBible Coaching
http://www.trainingbible.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've worked on me feet all day every day for 20 years. KQ'd 2x out of 3. Sitting down is way overrated. Moving around all day is good.
Last edited by: jjh: Aug 27, 14 11:35
Quote Reply
Re: What ideal job would allow you to recover at work? [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1
Quote Reply
Re: What ideal job would allow you to recover at work? [jjh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Work in an office but use a stand up desk. Feel great and has had no impact on my performance.

It does help having a job that allows a lot of flexibility so I can stay at home when I'm feeling pretty drained.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IT security/support. I spend most of the work day sitting

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
unemployment benefits from Obama?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Professional Triathlete
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmm lottery winner? Born wealthy? There's no better way to recover but whichever way feels like the best way on a given day. Rather than being forced to sit in an office all day. (Another engineer here.)
Quote Reply
Re: What ideal job would allow you to recover at work? [Sean11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Took a very long time to get to this response. I guess nobody is recovered enough to think of the obvious answer.
Quote Reply
Re: What ideal job would allow you to recover at work? [Staz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nah, it said "ideal job." That has to include an income...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lifeguard.

And we're hiring for a 50 meter pool. :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guess I interpreted this question differently, as I automatically thought of hand job or BJ. That would certainly aid in the recovery department. Apologies for inappropriateness.
Quote Reply
Re: What ideal job would allow you to recover at work? [xc800runner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Touché.
Quote Reply