Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What happend to PowerBar Perform
Quote | Reply
I got hooked on PowerBar Perform when I first started IM. It is not too sweet like Gatorade Endurance. 70 calories per bottle as well. I logged on to order some tonight and it appears to be discontinued. Can anyone suggest a not too sweet replacement?

Thanks in advance...
Quote Reply
Re: What happend to PowerBar Perform [Calvin386] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I asked the same question on here awhile back and nobody answered me.

I got some skratch labs stuff thats pretty similiar...maybe a tad sweeter than perform
Quote Reply
Re: What happend to PowerBar Perform [bujayman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's a real bummer. My stomach is not sensitive but I don't like that sweet taste on 4 hour rides. I will take a look at skratch labs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think very few people liked it. Look an Infinit. You can custom make about whatever you want. THey will also help you if you don't know where to start.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't used it, but Tailwind has been regularly described as "not too sweet"

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was just talking to someone about Powerbar. The only decaf gel they offer now is the vanilla which is out of stock on their site. You can find in on Amazon for about double the price of the other flavors which leads me to believe it is in short supply.
Quote Reply
Re: What happend to PowerBar Perform [bujayman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bujayman wrote:
I asked the same question on here awhile back and nobody answered me.

I got some skratch labs stuff thats pretty similiar...maybe a tad sweeter than perform

Powerbar Perform experienced the same market result when a majority of consumers decide that a particular product sucks.
Quote Reply