Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What hapened to Tom D.
Quote | Reply
Is he still on the other side of the earth? Did he win or have a great time? Is he more rich and famous?

Thanks the Dirtball
Quote Reply
Re: What hapened to Tom D. [dirtball!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why is it whenever Tom D. doesn't post for 48 hrs. everybody wants to know what happened to him. Give the guy a break. He's got a tri store to run.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom's in Thailand. The race is this weekend, I believe.
Quote Reply
Re: What hapened to Tom D. [jayblack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, Tom D's in the far east, participating in the Laguna Phuket Triathlon in Thailand. It's raced over a dist slightly more than OD; 1.8/55/12. but the heat & hills will kill. It's the race's 10th anniversary this yr.

GOOD LUCK TOM!

I might add this to my 2004 calendar ;)

*You're no good to me dead*
Quote Reply
Re: What hapened to Tom D. [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your thoughtful answer.
The dirtball
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Thanks for your thoughtful answer"

My apologies. I didn't realize he was tri-ing in Thailand. Tom posts a lot during the winter and then we don't hear much during the summer when he's busier with the shop. At the start of last season he stopped posting for awhile and people were posting wondering what happened to him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom's in Phuket, Thailand. The question is, what wheels is he running there? Did he take my advice and run a Hed Alps combo or add a disc in the back?

Two great races to watch out for this weekend: Laguna Phuket Triathlon in Thailand and Ultraman Hawaii.

Go Tom!
Go Gordo!

The deeper you get the sweeter the pain. Don't give up the game until your heart stops beating.
--New Order
Quote Reply
Re: What hapened to Tom D. [itchyghost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope Toms cold has gone away. It must be fun dooing a race so far away. What fun all this tri stuff is.

happy Thanksgiving to all .
I will eat extra for all the racers this weekend.
The Dirtball
Quote Reply