Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

West Palm Beach
Quote | Reply
Traveling to West Palm tomorrow, looking for a pool to swim and a church to attend. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: West Palm Beach [dweeks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go to the North Palm Beach Pool:

http://www.village-npb.org/index.asp?Type=B_LOC&SEC=%7B367CF976-E372-478D-BB46-AF21D54BF1F4%7D&DE=%7B857D86BD-49A8-4881-B37F-9C3966BBF319%7D

951 U.S. Hwy 1
NPB Country Club
North Palm Beach, FL 33408

They have masters classes in the mornings and afternoons. I'm sure someone in the area can recommend a church; we have plenty in the area. Enjoy your visit!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Wellington Aquatics Complex is fantastic and worth the drive almost regardless of where you are in the area. Sometimes they have it set up LCM which is awesome. $5 drop in fee.

The only church I'm familiar with in the area is Bethesda by the Sea on Palm Beach Island. Lutheran and very traditional. Lovely choir and architecture.
Quote Reply
Re: West Palm Beach [AC$] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry if I hijack this post but your knowledge of the area seems very valuable: my son 23 just got transferred (for PepsiCo) to West Palm Beach. He started looking for a condo to rent. Any suggestions as far as neighborhoods to suggest / to avoid for a 23yold single?
Anyone else has a suggestion is of course welcome.
thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: West Palm Beach [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the recommendations. Almost forgot, good places to run?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are plenty of apartments in downtown WPB. The City Towers are great, 610 Clematis and the Edge are great buildings.

As for places to run- I suggest A1A on Juno Beach (Between Donald Ross and Indiantown Rd). The tri-shop (Tri Bike Run) sets up water stations on Saturdays and there's a large group that runs from the shop @ 6:00am. http://www.tribikerun.com/
Quote Reply
Re: West Palm Beach [Andre Bennatan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For a 23 y/o young professional working downtown - as close to Clematis Street as possible.
Quote Reply
Re: West Palm Beach [AC$] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks and thank you Jayy too. Very helpful.
Quote Reply