Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wahoo dongle unsupported by iOS
Quote | Reply
So recently my iPad will say "unsupported device" when I plug in a Wahoo Ant + dongle. It seems to be related to the most recent iOS update. Sent an email to Wahoo customer support and they responded its a problem on Apple's end. I've plugged, unplugged the dongle and reloaded apps with no improvement. I'm working with a Tacx vortex smart TRAINER, Garmin 735 watch and Tacx software that doesn't have a Mac app only iOS.
Any work arounds or info out there would be appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo dongle unsupported by iOS [oldguydjb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here’s a recent thread on this: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ahoo%20ipad#p6514556
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo dongle unsupported by iOS [iamuwere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!! I have tried plugging unplugging and it hasn't work but the article was really informative.

Thanks for the link!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just in case you didn't get this working, I had the same issue and solved it by shutting down ipad using home and power keys together.
Took a couple of tries, worked flawlessly since.
Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo dongle unsupported by iOS [kuro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kuro wrote:
Just in case you didn't get this working, I had the same issue and solved it by shutting down ipad using home and power keys together.
Took a couple of tries, worked flawlessly since.

Yeah unfortunately I have the same. I have to physically restart he iPad every time for the thing to get to work. It's getting pretty annoying honestly.
Quote Reply