Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: USMC triathletes please help [Evans.BU] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello Evans.BU and All,

Done.

I think the volunteer lifeguard (with appropriate certification) plan is a winner for you to propose.

Served in VMA-212, VMF-232, VMF-333, and other billets.

Semper fi,

Neal

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply
Re: USMC triathletes please help [bmcmaster11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Civilians should be able to fill out an ICE form- I originally posted it to Marines so it wouldn't completely be me airing USMC dirty laundry. That being said, your help would be greatly appreciated and I am very grateful.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done - hope it helps - thanks for serving.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done. Stationed at Lejeune '08-'11, dealt w/ random pool closures all the time. Thankfully we had 5 to choose from (area 2, area 4/5, Geiger, Johnson, and New River). Frustrating as hell. I would go to the pool 4-5 times/week knowing I could only get to swim 2-3x.

Quote | Reply
DrPete wrote:
mccalip wrote:
Air Force has got your back. Keep us in the loop.

No kidding--best loop on Ft Bragg for the tri bike is the road around Pope AFB. :)

I liked Longstreet Rd myself. I could get a quick 18-mile out and back from my barracks on Gruber or a ~25-mile loop if I turned left by the chapel to come back along Chicken and McRidge. I really miss those range roads sometimes...
Quote Reply
Re: USMC triathletes please help [aftereffector] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aftereffector wrote:
DrPete wrote:
mccalip wrote:
Air Force has got your back. Keep us in the loop.

No kidding--best loop on Ft Bragg for the tri bike is the road around Pope AFB. :)

I liked Longstreet Rd myself. I could get a quick 18-mile out and back from my barracks on Gruber or a ~25-mile loop if I turned left by the chapel to come back along Chicken and McRidge. I really miss those range roads sometimes...

I head out there too--the Chicken/Preacher/Longstreet/macridge loop is a decent one. I like the Pope loop especially when I'm on call because in a pinch i can just ride straight to the hospital (I'm at Womack).

It's a shame McKellars and Manchester are blocked by that big chunk of land that doesn't exist. It would make for several more nice loops.
Quote Reply

Prev Next