Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

USAT theme - Quintana Roo PR6
Quote | Reply
Check this out. Thats a pretty bright looking machine. Not sure if I like it yet. I think the stars are too small. Would have looked nicer with bigger stars and less volume of them.

Quote Reply
Re: USAT theme - Quintana Roo PR6 [TrekGeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The one they had at nationals looked pretty badass.

Pactimo brand ambassador, ask me about promo codes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw it in person at Nationals. In the picture, the stars do seem too small. Up close, I didn't think so. All the little details were handled perfectly. It didn't feel overdone to me. I really liked it. If I wasn't happy with my current setup, I would love to ride it. Stock, you obviously are good to go as is. But you throw a power meter on there, disc or disc cover, a TriRig cockpit and Omega brakes and you are aces.

"Just don’t abandon everything you’ve ever learned because of something someone said on the internet." - Eric McGinnis
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It would be even better if one could purchase such a bike with the paint job.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT theme - Quintana Roo PR6 [Billyk24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am fond of america, but I'm not sure why we feel the need to slap the stars and stripes on everything..... maybe the Donald would ride one to #makeamericagreatagain
Quote Reply
Re: USAT theme - Quintana Roo PR6 [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the link. Looks like you can't have it until 2016 via pre-order. Interested but also want to wait until the SRAM wireless is retail.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was expecting a much more horrible paint job than this. I think they did a pretty good job on the look.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT theme - Quintana Roo PR6 [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are also offered on the USAT sight.

http://www.usatstore.com/usat-qr-bikes.html
Quote Reply