Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

USAT Nationals sign up question
Quote | Reply
Can I sign up for this in springtime (after college acceptance letters come out) or will it fill before? thx
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Nationals sign up question [IMStillTrying] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IMStillTrying wrote:
Can I sign up for this in springtime (after college acceptance letters come out) or will it fill before? thx

Never fills, you will be fine

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IMStillTrying wrote:

You just need a pulse.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which distance? You can just sign up and show up to race for sprint, long course, and duathlon nats. They won't fill out. Oly distance nats are quite competitive and you need to qualify for it. It typically fills in late spring even with the invite-only format.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Nationals sign up question [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I qualified for oly nats so i get to wake up in my bed and drive 5 miles to the race in Cleveland which is awesome. I am hoping to know my son's decision by late March. will that be too late?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, I signed up late March a couple years ago and I know people who signed up even later than myself. You should be fine
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IMStillTrying wrote:
I qualified for oly nats so i get to wake up in my bed and drive 5 miles to the race in Cleveland which is awesome. I am hoping to know my son's decision by late March. will that be too late?

Where does he want to go? Most schools don't start until the later part of August. Race is early August.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It always helps to specify which nationals you are talking about.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't think the Olympic has sold out in the last 6 years. I signed up in mid July a few years back (2014 or 2015).
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Nationals sign up question [B.McMaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohio State University had move in on 8/17 this year. Though likely he might go to Denison or Kenyon which is later

Thx
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your good to go then. You 2 can race the on Aug 11, drive a few minutes home. Relax for the week and drive him to school a few days later.
Quote Reply