Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

USAT Age Group Champs and "rankings"
Quote | Reply
The Age Group Champs results are not yet factored into the the "rankings" of the participants. Is this normal? USAT has multiple races factored into the rankings that occurred after age group champs, so it's not like they're just behind and catching up. Maybe age group champs results are excluded from rankings?

Any one have insights?

I sent USAT an email about this >week ago, but no response.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Age Group Champs and "rankings" [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It often takes a month for them to post rankings for a given race.
It seems like it takes longer for bigger races.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Age Group Champs and "rankings" [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...and if you're wondering about the Path #5 table for 2018 qualification, I was told it should be updated within the next few weeks.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Age Group Champs and "rankings" [freightrain121] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
freightrain121 wrote:
...and if you're wondering about the Path #5 table for 2018 qualification, I was told it should be updated within the next few weeks.
2018 (Worlds?) Qual names are published somewhere?

Books @ Amazon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, I was referring to qualifying for USAT Nats for 2018. They added a 5th way for 2017 to qualify for nats (having a race score above a certain amount for your age group / gender) and have said the table for 2018 will be updated shortly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RangerGress wrote:
The Age Group Champs results are not yet factored into the the "rankings" of the participants. Is this normal? USAT has multiple races factored into the rankings that occurred after age group champs, so it's not like they're just behind and catching up. Maybe age group champs results are excluded from rankings?

Any one have insights?

The Race Director need to submit the results to USAT. Some RD's are prompt in their submissions, some aren't.

If you have questions about why a race isn't listed in the rankings, the first place to go is the RD and verify the sent in the results.

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Age Group Champs and "rankings" [stringcheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stringcheese wrote:
RangerGress wrote:

Any one have insights?

The Race Director need to submit the results to USAT. Some RD's are prompt in their submissions, some aren't.

If you have questions about why a race isn't listed in the rankings, the first place to go is the RD and verify the sent in the results.

Ah....hmm. Ok, I think that the director of the USAT Age Group Champs race is prob this Rocky Harris guy. I'll email him and tell him to get on the job or I'll tell his boss that he's a slug.

Books @ Amazon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They will be there eventually, just takes a few weeks for them to show up. International stuff shows up too.... like Penticon, ITU Grand Final, etc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The nationals results are now posted on the ranking site, but not factored into the rankings. This might be updated at night -- check tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Age Group Champs and "rankings" [xpda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xpda wrote:
The nationals results are now posted on the ranking site, but not factored into the rankings. This might be updated at night -- check tomorrow.

Once rankings are posted in the day for a race, it ALWAYS takes until the next morning to show up in the overall rankings. They run that program at night.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

The rankings now incorporate the two AG Nationals races in Omaha.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Age Group Champs and "rankings" [] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happy days.

Took a quick look & I'd got a whole bunch more points than expected... I had a good day but still I'm surprised.

Is it usual that results at nationals are higher than local races?
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Age Group Champs and "rankings" [SteveM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hell yeah!!!!

Number 1 in the USA 45-49!!

Take that Slavinsky.
You can run fast.
But can you chose races that give you high points.
Quote Reply
Re: USAT Age Group Champs and "rankings" [Velocibuddha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Velocibuddha wrote:
Hell yeah!!!!

Number 1 in the USA 45-49!!

Take that Slavinsky.
You can run fast.
But can you chose races that give you high points.

Congrads. I am only 5th 60-64

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply