Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trump's HCT
Quote | Reply
(yeah, I know: take this s*** to the Lavender Room)

According to his released medical checkup: 48.7%

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Trump's HCT [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:

Dang, that's EPO / TdF worthy !

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Trump's HCT [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's the w/kg that's gonna kill him though ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:

So he's dehydrated, probably from cutting weight for his physical ;-)

IIRC, typically plasma volume increases with training, resulting in a decrease in hct but increase in overall blood volume.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Trump's HCT [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
klehner wrote:

So he's dehydrated, probably from cutting weight for his physical ;-)

IIRC, typically plasma volume increases with training, resulting in a decrease in hct but increase in overall blood volume.

So, we're talking sludge, here.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which brings up a good point, would we not believe that Donald is availing himself of all the latest drugs to combat aging? I mean after seeing his doc in action this past week I would expect he would have a regime that puts Lance to shame?

In my mind I would thing about 95% he is on longevity drugs, why wouldn't he be?? I honestly cannot think of a reason..
Quote Reply
Re: Trump's HCT [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Which brings up a good point, would we not believe that Donald is availing himself of all the latest drugs to combat aging? I mean after seeing his doc in action this past week I would expect he would have a regime that puts Lance to shame?

In my mind I would thing about 95% he is on longevity drugs, why wouldn't he be?? I honestly cannot think of a reason..

Ha. I actually never thought of that. Also, anybody believe he's 6'3" and 239 lbs??
Quote Reply
Re: Trump's HCT [bigredrude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He is taking stations according to medical report.... He is addicted to McDonald's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I totally believe that one of his soggy diapers could approach 239... but it would have to be an above-average day of McDonalds consumption...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bigredrude wrote:
monty wrote:

Ha. I actually never thought of that. Also, anybody believe he's 6'3" and 239 lbs??

Seems low on its face, but having said that, and speaking as an athletic 6'3" individual myself: I hover around 186-190. So take away 10# of muscle mass, say, to 178, and add SIXTY POUNDS of fat. Wait, does a conscience weigh anything? :-) :-) :-)

-Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Doctor proclaimed Trump to be in excellent health!

However, according to height and weight, Trump is a couple of lbs away from being clinically obese - that's "excellent health"?

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Trump's HCT [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Doctor proclaimed Trump to be in excellent health!

However, according to height and weight, Trump is a couple of lbs away from being clinically obese - that's "excellent health"? //

And he said he could live 200 years. But the real fun part I saw was when Dr. Sanjay Gupta asked him about his calc tests. At first you could see the doc a bit flushed and disoriented and then he throws out a number from 2009 of 38 I think it was. Then he followed that up with in 2012 or somewhere around there it was 90 something. And then he finished it off with it is now 130+.

Now these are the tests that tell you a basic % of how clogged your pipes are, and 130+ is a very high risk group. And probably not knowing it at the time, but he doc painted a pretty bad picture of the recent narrowing of Donalds pipes and how it is accelerating.

I just had one of these tests done and my score was 34. My doc thinks it is border line and will watch it over the next couple years as to whether I should be put on statins. Trump is not going to live to 200, at that rate it might be touch and go to get to 80. And yes he is obese, I would imagine his body fat % is through the roof at his height and weight, and that is if you believe the weight to begin with..He would never lie, would he??

Anyway I thought the exchange funny, the real doctor trying to fool the real real doctor...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bigredrude wrote:
monty wrote:

I thought the simplest explanation I read was that his height was inflated a couple inches just to get his Ht/Wt ratio under the cut line for obesity on the standard BMI charts for whatever his weight was. An inch shorter = obese... and voila! ~ he suddenly gets 'taller'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The President seems to be blessed with genetics which allow him to abuse his body, certainly by our standards. His blood pressure number is impressive if he isn't taking medication to lower it. If, however, he does has a heart attack or stroke what % of the American population will call the diagnosis FAKE NEWS?
Last edited by: Mark Lemmon: Jan 19, 18 17:01
Quote Reply