Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trouble with PMC in WKO4
Quote | Reply
I'm doing the 14-day trial of WKO4 and was wondering if someone could help me out. I looked for some existing threads already but couldn't find any, sorry if I missed it (couldn't find the "OFFICIAL WKO4 THREAD" I'm sure exists)

This is my PMC from the default athlete dashboard. I've been fiddling around with the program for an hour or so and I can't figure out why it's not loading properly. I automatically sync it with my TrainingPeaks account, so I have basically all of my workouts since 2012 available now. I can view "Actual and Planned CTL, ATL, TSB" chart smoothly, and my PMC packs work pretty well it looks like.

I'm still in the "exploring" phase of using WKO4, but couldn't find built-in help to fix the default chart.

Last edited by: odpaul7: Jun 20, 17 8:32
Quote Reply
Re: Trouble with PMC in WKO4 [odpaul7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My guess is that you have a bad data point somewhere. I also did the trial period and found that one of my multipart files came across funny and messed up my PMC. Go through your individual activities where atl/ctl/tsb scores seems correct and then go one by one to see which file is at fault. Be patient, it may take a while.
Quote Reply
Re: Trouble with PMC in WKO4 [Calvinbal6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I fix it in trainingpeaks will it auto sync with wko?

I think it should. You are probably seeing some similar funny PMC data in training peaks.
Quote Reply
Re: Trouble with PMC in WKO4 [Calvinbal6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have a PMC in trainingpeaks--just doing the free thing haha. But I have the settings set to download & push in WKO. I couldn't find the data, so I'm going to go through month by month in a fresh account (since I have everything downloaded anyways) and see if I can get a proper PMC working then just keep going until it breaks.

Edit: Delete. I fixed the PMC. Don't get TSS dots, though.

I'm also not getting individual dots and training stress for that particular day. It's just showing as one continuous graph, which isn't a deal breaker but it's a little annoying that it's not opening up packaged like the instructional videos are showing.

Last edited by: odpaul7: Jun 21, 17 12:59
Quote Reply