Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tririg ergo cups on other base bars?
Quote | Reply
Can I run Tririg ergo cups/pads on a zipp Vuka aero for more adjustment options? Is there anything I'm missing here. Any reason why this wouldn't work?
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg ergo cups on other base bars? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just got them with the intention of using them on a Felt base bar but the spacing of the bolt holes is different, so they don't work. I've been able to use Hed cups on a Felt bar and vice versa, so I think the Tririg spacing is different than industry standard.
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg ergo cups on other base bars? [THesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There isn't an "industry standard" spacing for bolt holes. Some holes are vertical, others horizontal, and often at different spacing. So we publish the actual specs of our cups in the same spot you purchase them, so you can know beforehand what our spacing is, and measure to compare to your existing setup.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg ergo cups on other base bars? [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would they work with the 3T Arduro bar standard on a P5? I hate the cups there right now - too shallow and with sweat I slip all the time.
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg ergo cups on other base bars? [toddm72478] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
toddm72478 wrote:
Would they work with the 3T Arduro bar standard on a P5? I hate the cups there right now - too shallow and with sweat I slip all the time.
I just tested with an Aduro we have at the office - looks like the holes won't line up quite right unless you do a little DIY work (drill a little hole in your Ergo cups for the second screw).

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg ergo cups on other base bars? [toddm72478] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aduro is 25mm like other 3T products.
Which means that old Zipp and old Vision fit, very little new generation stuff staying on 25mm. Best bet probably the alloy 3T Vola cups - don't get the plastic model as they're very flexy
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg ergo cups on other base bars? [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you do a quick pic of where I'd need to drill? The spacing doesn't seem like there is a lot of room.

The 3T alloy ones look shallow like the arduro ones. I want a bit more surface area to lock my arms in.
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg ergo cups on other base bars? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ve so far failed at finding the bolt spacing on Felt IA cradles. Anyone know if it’s compatible with the latest TriRig cradles?
Quote Reply