Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Triathlon Bike Size - Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 2
Quote | Reply
Hi guys,

I know this might have been asked several times...
I am about to buy my first triathlon bike (Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 2) and am unsure about the size of the bike (M or L).
I have 185cm and an inseam length of 89-90cm. Unfortunately every source about bike sizing says something different...
Can someone give me some advice?

Many thanks and kind regards!
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Bike Size - Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 2 [Vanity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in Canada and on the Giant Canada website there is a good sizing chart for height and inseam. I couldn't find that chart on the US site.

https://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-ca/bikes/model/trinity.advanced.pro.2/29204/100708/
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Bike Size - Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 2 [JVanderveen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's very helpful! Many thanks! :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The limited adjustment range on that bike means that you must get a fit done on an adjustable bike first. Then you can either order with confidence or know that it is not the bike for you.

Their size guides are useless for this purpose.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was in your shoes last week, I am a big fan of the giant trinity and was really wanting to get one.
I am also 185cm, and after getting a retul fit, my pad stack is 701, while the max pad stack on the giant is 670...just to big of a difference to make it work.

A wise man around here has said" if it doesn't fit, it doesn't fit"

Not trying to dissuade you from the purchase, but get a fit before hand to make sure it would work, you don't want to drop some coin and not be comfortable, you just won't ride it.
Not saying because we are the same height it won't work for you, every body type is different and you very well may fit the coordinates!

Good luck

Ask me how much I love my Kiwami LD Aero Trisuit
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Bike Size - Giant Trinity Advanced Pro 2 [Leavitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the great answers guys! well appreciated :)
Quote Reply