Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Rage [peace242000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
peace242000 wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/...;live_video_guests=0

Can't find the full video

He/she should definitely not do that in regard to standing up and dunking that person. I don't know if the other person was grabbing the feet/ankles etc of that person though either. Always three sides to every story.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Rage [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I watched a few times and definitely looks like she solidly grabbed the leg or feet of the passing person at least once. Still not cool.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Rage [iamuwere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iamuwere wrote:
I watched a few times and definitely looks like she solidly grabbed the leg or feet of the passing person at least once. Still not cool.
\

Yep definitely not cool.

Personally I can say the two worst experiences I had as a pro was, one, basically getting dunked about 3000 meters into an Ironman swim rounding a buoy. I believe he thought I was going to lose the feet which I wasn't and it was unnecessary. In a far worse incident, someone was swimming to my left, everyone that swims with me in training knows to watch out for my left arm - It just doesn't recover properly. I kept naturally just landing into a guy casually with my left arm. He got so pissed that he straight up cold-clocked me right into the jaw and nearly stunned me. Both shall go unnamed. Hard in the emotions I guess just to stay calm but it was about 400-500 yards in. Could have easily be knocked unconscious and just floating. Totally unnecessary.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Rage [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A guy once drifted over next to me with a wide left arm swing and after it went onto my neck a few times I freaked out, at first thinking he was trying to aggressively defend his space, or push me under, but I think he was just doing his thing(Though he didn't seem motivated to stop hugging me). I didn't stay next to him long enough to find out though. Funnily my first thought wasn't that I needed to "fight" back.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Rage [Jason Walton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are they swimming upstream or something, they're barely moving!
Quote Reply