Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Transfer Garmin workouts to Slowtwitch training log.
Quote | Reply
How do you do this? My files are on Garmin connect at this time.
Quote Reply
Re: Transfer Garmin workouts to Slowtwitch training log. [Triagain2(FTDA)] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I forget which one the logs support, but either the TCX or the GPX files that are downloaded from your watch and transferred are also stored on your computer, it's usally somewhere under C/User/Appdata/Garmin etc and you'll find it there. Having said that I'm not sure you can do a bulk upload (but I might be wrong). I just manually enter time and distance since I only log here for the challenges (100 runs, Big Kahuna, Fish) and use other platforms to actually analyze the data.
Quote Reply
Re: Transfer Garmin workouts to Slowtwitch training log. [snaaijert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds good. thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: Transfer Garmin workouts to Slowtwitch training log. [Triagain2(FTDA)] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to clarify, its under C/Users/*username*/Appdata/Roaming/Garmin/Devices/*deviceID*/History for me (Some of these folders are "hidden" in Windows so you may have to alter your map display settings to be able to see some of the folders). Another option is that you can usually export the TCX or GPX file from say Garmin Connect or Strava, but this would be a tedious process because as far as I know you have to do this for each activitiy individually.
Quote Reply