Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Training with Sutton
Quote | Reply
Has anyone purchased the training plans from Trisutto.com? Looking at the 16 week advanced IM program and wondering how it is structured. Any and all info would be greatly appreciated
Quote Reply
Re: Training with Sutton [Quincyceltic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping this thread since I'm interested in any feedback on the trisutto training plans. Any screenshots available of what one week looks like for the iron distance plans? Level of detail provided for each workout?
Quote Reply
Re: Training with Sutton [hyr00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
to be honest - guys you should ping them - i am sure they will be able to provide you with examples etc
Quote Reply
Re: Training with Sutton [hyr00] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea they did reach out after seeing this thread. One of the coaches sent along a screenshot of the first couple weeks. Seemed detailed and had good structure. If you don't need the day to day feedback from a coach this looks like a solid option.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So did you end up using TriSutto's IM plan? Just curious how it went since I'm considering using it for my next IM this summer.
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Training with Sutton [sp1ke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I purchased the full IM advanced plan and it looks great. I haven't started yet as I am 70.3 focused until end of June. But I will pick up the Sutto plan for the last 16 weeks leading into Ironman Louisville. If you have any specific questions feel free to pm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks!
I got an email from Robbie with clarifications but will message you if I have any questions.
Quote Reply