Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Training Log and Infinit Ad
Quote | Reply
OK, Eric, I have not entered a workout in the ST log for a few days, but each time I try to enter a workout in Google Chrome and hit "Add" what happens is that the Infinit ad that is behind the log workout dialog box ends up getting activated and a new tab opens with that advertisement, but I can't actually enter the workout. Is anyone else seeing this problem today?

Yes, I am out of Infinit, but since I am not racing, I am only eating bananas, peanut butter and jam sandwiches before and after workouts and have water to drink and all my workouts are short enough that I don't need any sport drinks (anything shorter than 90 min in any sport, I use nothing at all anyway).
Quote Reply
Re: Training Log and Infinit Ad [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ditto minus bananas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep, same here. I'm using Safari and when I hit "add" to try and log a workout, it takes me directly to the advertiser's site.

MFlinn
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They gotta get the clicks some how. Legit or not.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
this is a bug. not intentional. working on it.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Training Log and Infinit Ad [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:

I love our man Mike Folan and Infinit works awesome and I actually don't mind if he gets 10 extra click throughs for each of my workouts since I have used his products through countless races and they are a convenient way of getting rid of having to fiddle with bars, gels and salt tabs (you get all that stuff in your bottle with Infinit)....but other guys might get turned away from his product at this point!
Quote Reply
Re: Training Log and Infinit Ad [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:

We prefer the term "undocumented feature".