Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trainer Time- 2014 TDF Replays?
Quote | Reply
I did a forum search for this and shockingly couldn't find anything. Does anyone know if and where you can watch replays of the 2014 TDF on the web? The only thing I can find is a $19.99 subscription on nbcsports.com, but that was only good until like the end of July.
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer Time- 2014 TDF Replays? [jkp07] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't get you a replay but for next year buy a used TIVO. It makes sitting on the trainer tolerable. I'm on my second one now. I have about 65 hours left on the 2014 TDF to watch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know. I've seen some stuff on YouTube although it's often in Russian.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought the nbc app for my iPad when the race started...it still works and I can pull up full stage replays. I often fast forward to start them from a certain point to have the stage finish coincide with how long I'll be on the trainer. It was well worth it to me...
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer Time- 2014 TDF Replays? [KP-NJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

KP-NJ wrote:
I bought the nbc app for my iPad when the race started...it still works and I can pull up full stage replays. I often fast forward to start them from a certain point to have the stage finish coincide with how long I'll be on the trainer. It was well worth it to me...

hmmm interesting. Maybe I'll pay the $19.99 and if for some reason I am unable to watch the replays, I'll ask for a refund. After all, I don't think it's fair to still charge people for a service that doesn't exist (and not offer a refund).

Quote Reply