Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

To the orange tabby sitting on my head this morning and every morning...
Quote | Reply
With the red collar and sharp claws......

Your behavior and sitting position not only endanger yourself but creates an even more hostile environment to
the other pets.

You were sitting on my head while just to the right of you was a clear and very soft pillow.
This was during a very early morning sleep.I cursed at you to give you a hint. You responded
with a yawn.

A couple of minutes later I attempted to explain to you that although I am not a cat I like to sleep too
and your behavior was rude. You told me to "fuck off" and yawned again.

Many people believe that cats are arrogant and entitled assholes with no regard for sleeping humans.
You fit this sterotype perfectly. I hope you see the error of your ways and use better judgment in the future.

Find out what it is in life that you don't do well, then don't
do that thing.
Last edited by: pattersonpaul: May 29, 15 16:43
Quote Reply
Re: To the orange tabby sitting on my head this morning and every morning... [pattersonpaul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This!!!

Times a million.

I thought I won't have early mornings anymore because I quit Ironman and can finally sleep in, but my orange tabby wakes me up just like that. So maybe he's trying to tell me that I shouldn't have quit Ironman!
Quote Reply
Re: To the orange tabby sitting on my head this morning and every morning... [pattersonpaul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This

jsivvy wrote:
Excellent summary, though you omitted: 3 pics of a hairless cat's nuts

Or you could always peruse YouTube for videos on how to shave your tabby.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I read the title and thought Trump had joined ST.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Last edited by: Titanflexr: May 29, 15 15:48
Quote Reply
Re: To the orange tabby sitting on my head this morning and every morning... [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Titanflexr wrote:
I read the title and thought Trump had joined ST.

I'll inform Cheddar of a possible new employment opportunity

do that thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Isn't it about time for Duffy to post a pic of a cat with shaved balls?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: To the orange tabby sitting on my head this morning and every morning... [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
Isn't it about time for Duffy to post a pic of a cat with shaved balls?

that freak ain't getting anywhere near my cat I'll tell you that.

do that thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had an orange tabby that was huge. And he would wake me up by sitting on my chest, almost on my neck, and kneading his claws under my chin. It would have been cute if it wasn't so terrifying.

----------------------------------------------------------
Zen and the Art of Triathlon. Strava Workout Log
Interviews with Chris McCormack, Helle Frederikson, Angela Naeth, and many more.
http://www.zentriathlon.com
Quote Reply