Login required to post replies

Prev Next
This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it
Quote | Reply
Guys - most attractive female triathlete
(then just for fun dude as well)

Ladies - most attractive male triathlete
(then just for fun - lady as well)

I'm a guy so I'm going to say Lucy Charles followed by a close 2nd with Ryf.
(and just for shi*s and gigs - Frodo)

Everyone wants to add pics so I found my personal favorite because - lets be real - we need to bring back this type of style and get rid of those trucker hats (as a 29 year old who wears trucker hats)
Last edited by: ou8acracker2: Oct 20, 17 5:45
Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [ou8acracker2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No doubt Holly Lawrence

And Jan because my wife says he looks like me.
Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
No doubt Holly Lawrence

And Jan because my wife says he looks like me.

Oh man I forgot about her! She is tied 2nd with Ryf.
As long as your wife doesn't say you run like Sanders haha
Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [ou8acracker2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I could run as fast as Sanders I wouldn't give two shits if it looked like I had been stabbed in the leg!
Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
If I could run as fast as Sanders I wouldn't give two shits if it looked like I had been stabbed in the leg!

If I could run as fast as Lange - I wouldnt care if I was a goofy German who ate crotch bananas.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not gay ( Not that anything is wrong with that) but I would definitely F*** Frodo.

Weight what was the topic again šŸ˜
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Craig Alexander. I'm a dude and I think like every female triathlete I know has a crush on him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Female-Ashley Gentle
Male-Crowie. I'm not gay, but if I were, he'd be on my list.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guys? Craig Alexander.

Women? Right now? Holly Lawrence. Ever? Three way tie between Fernanda Keller, Jessi Stensland, and Lokelani McMichael.
Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahahaha all the guy responses for the dudes are classic.

"Im not gay but $20 is $20" haha

Some of these old schoolers I have never even heard of. I got lots of googling to do. I wonder if Macca will get pissed if he isnt listed...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Patrick Lange but only if if he brings his banana.

Otherwise I'm going with Lucy Charles.

Don't drown. Don't crash. Don't walk.
Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [rotosound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lange? Im not gay (lets just all agree there is nothing wrong with that shall we so we dont have to type it) but Lange? Bro, raise your standards here....Id take Sanders over Lange because lets be real, he knows how to party.
Last edited by: ou8acracker2: Oct 18, 17 13:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This thread is crap without inclusion of your favourite picture ... :-)

WD :-)
Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [WD Pro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now we're talking. We need some banana photos
Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Photos don't do her justice.

Holly Lawrence is the most beautiful woman to have ever walked the earth.

Not only is she unbelievable beautiful but she has near super natural physical abilities.

I was once stuck with Holly Lawrence in a room with 10 other people for about an hour. (Drug testing)
Holly sounded and acted like a normal person.
But that could be just an act.

Holly might really be a Goddess and she is just pretending to be human. (And not always doing a very good job).
Last edited by: Velocibuddha: Oct 18, 17 14:50
Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [Velocibuddha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holly Lawrence is a Goddess.

Holly conceals her divine beauty and supernatural physical ability.
Holly speaks and acts like a mortal.
Holly uses her powers to alter photos.
Holly sometimes fakes a bad race.

But I am not fooled.

Holly is a Goddess.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ryf - she always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy
Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [Velocibuddha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Velocibuddha wrote:

That's where my vote goes then a close second for Ashleigh Gentle.
I really like Lawrence's pink Tri suit, looked great on her
Last edited by: TriguyBlue: Oct 18, 17 17:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lucy Charles.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
God, I was actually not going to do this. . . but pretty much Australia's entire team

Especially McShane :-x

For the fellas, I mean Sanders has it

Use this link to save $5 off your USAT membership renewal:
https://membership.usatriathlon.org/...A2-BAD7-6137B629D9B7
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No doubt Holly Lawrence. And even though I'm a guy I think dirty thoughts about Jan

Mark Kolding - Rookie Pro 2019 Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, this thread is misogynist garbage with a splash of homophobia. Nice work guys...

Munq
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is why we can't have threads like this -- take what should be a fun topic and make it really weird and gross and obsessive.

Not that Holly isn't asking for this kind of attention with those instagram ass shake videos

Velocibuddha wrote:
Photos don't do her justice.

Not only is she unbelievable beautiful but she has near super natural physical abilities.

I was once stuck with Holly Lawrence in a room with 10 other people for about an hour. (Drug testing)
Holly sounded and acted like a normal person.
But that could be just an act.

Holly might really be a Goddess and she is just pretending to be human. (And not always doing a very good job).

Velocibuddha wrote:
Holly Lawrence is a Goddess.

Holly conceals her divine beauty and supernatural physical ability.
Holly speaks and acts like a mortal.
Holly uses her powers to alter photos.
Holly sometimes fakes a bad race.

But I am not fooled.

Holly is a Goddess.
Last edited by: kileyay: Oct 19, 17 8:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry. Can't play until the boys start racing in speedos again. I really thought that was a banana and I was right. A speedo would have been a sure tell.

Hillary Trout
San Luis Obispo, CA

Your trip is short. Make the most of it.
https://www.slogoing.net/
Quote Reply
Re: This will be most entertaining...and I'll probably get lit for it [SLOgoing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you meanā€”Faris Al-Sultan is certainly a contender.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply

Prev Next