Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The juice report
Quote | Reply
I posted a couple of weeks ago about my being diagnosed with low testoterone levels and thinking about going on the juice. For the most part it didn't play well in Peoria despite my comments to the fact that I don't compete any more. Haven't tossed a leg over a top tube in anger for 10-12 years...I've been too busy breaking down and falling apart to even attempt such folly. I must interject that I have received a multitude of supportive PM's who did not wish to post in the open and get ripped. I don't blame them.

But I digress... I did decide to begin juicing and I went HC - I'm doing the self-injection route. But first, let me open the book on me, so that everyone can see that this is a health care option, not a PED option. From the top: I'm almost 60 y.o. and I have COPD, CAD (2 stents), hypertension (3 meds to sorta control that), severe DDD at all 3 levels with stenois of the spinal canal and foraminal exits. I also have significant arthritic development of the spine and many bulging and herniated discs. I'm in chronic, fucking, debilitating, chronic fucking constant pain. I've developed neuropathy in all 4 extremties and have significant carpal tunnel development in both wrists. I can barely hold a pen to write and it takes 2 hands to slowly, painfully operate my mouse. Oh, and don't forget my thyroid. It can't make up it's mind if it's hyper or hypo, as it tests as both simultaneously.

So my testosterone tests out low and you guys want to excoriate me for being a PED swilling, scum sucking, life-extension Dr visiting cheater. As opposed to a guy who is FUBAR and who is trying to get to the end of this life in a little less pain and dysfunction. One of my long-held goals has always been to die healthy. Anybody can die sick and many do. Nope, the trick is to die HEALTHY! Some of you will - good for you. Of course there is always the "Blondie" way - "Die young, stay pre-tay", but that's not my way.

But I digress once again...I wish to give you my first 24 hours report on the T-train. I injected it in my L thigh intramuscularly yesterday. It was easy-peazy to do. No pain. This morning I weighed on my Tanita fat-scale. It said that I had lost 10 lbs of fat and gained 5 lbs of lean-muscle mass overnight. Now that's what I'm talking about, BITCH! I decided to do a test 40k on my bike. My 40k PR is 1:01 from 20 years ago. Today, I smoked a 52:35 over the distance! This stuff is the shizznit! I'm gonna double down on my dose with some T off the internet so I can REALLY improve my health!

BITCHES!!!!

Twenty-five years and my life is still
Trying to get up that great big hill
of hope
For a destination
Quote Reply
Re: The juice report [JacquiAndBoudreaux] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Errr, what?

If you really are suffering all those health issues then you have my sympathy and you should totally consult a healthcare professional and seek whatever treatments you can to help remedy those and/or alleviate the symptoms.

But given your last paragraph I can only assume that you're a trolling douche.

Quoted for posterity:

JacquiAndBoudreaux wrote:
I posted a couple of weeks ago about my being diagnosed with low testoterone levels and thinking about going on the juice. For the most part it didn't play well in Peoria despite my comments to the fact that I don't compete any more. Haven't tossed a leg over a top tube in anger for 10-12 years...I've been too busy breaking down and falling apart to even attempt such folly. I must interject that I have received a multitude of supportive PM's who did not wish to post in the open and get ripped. I don't blame them.

But I digress... I did decide to begin juicing and I went HC - I'm doing the self-injection route. But first, let me open the book on me, so that everyone can see that this is a health care option, not a PED option. From the top: I'm almost 60 y.o. and I have COPD, CAD (2 stents), hypertension (3 meds to sorta control that), severe DDD at all 3 levels with stenois of the spinal canal and foraminal exits. I also have significant arthritic development of the spine and many bulging and herniated discs. I'm in chronic, fucking, debilitating, chronic fucking constant pain. I've developed neuropathy in all 4 extremties and have significant carpal tunnel development in both wrists. I can barely hold a pen to write and it takes 2 hands to slowly, painfully operate my mouse. Oh, and don't forget my thyroid. It can't make up it's mind if it's hyper or hypo, as it tests as both simultaneously.

So my testosterone tests out low and you guys want to excoriate me for being a PED swilling, scum sucking, life-extension Dr visiting cheater. As opposed to a guy who is FUBAR and who is trying to get to the end of this life in a little less pain and dysfunction. One of my long-held goals has always been to die healthy. Anybody can die sick and many do. Nope, the trick is to die HEALTHY! Some of you will - good for you. Of course there is always the "Blondie" way - "Die young, stay pre-tay", but that's not my way.

But I digress once again...I wish to give you my first 24 hours report on the T-train. I injected it in my L thigh intramuscularly yesterday. It was easy-peazy to do. No pain. This morning I weighed on my Tanita fat-scale. It said that I had lost 10 lbs of fat and gained 5 lbs of lean-muscle mass overnight. Now that's what I'm talking about, BITCH! I decided to do a test 40k on my bike. My 40k PR is 1:01 from 20 years ago. Today, I smoked a 52:35 over the distance! This stuff is the shizznit! I'm gonna double down on my dose with some T off the internet so I can REALLY improve my health!

BITCHES!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: The juice report [aw3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In his thread about testosterone, the first 16 replies to his post were positive and then a few people talked about a TUE. I don't see why he's complaining about that.

I also agree that his last paragraph seems like a troll.
Quote Reply
Re: The juice report [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Errr, what can I say...except I failed "Dramatic Writing I"? Remember, I did attend FSU, and you know how those people are. Sadly, everything is true Except for the last para,which was for *fun*. A sort of tweak to the psyches of those who just know that The Juice will turn you into a roid-raged, phyical specimen of a man - able to leap tall buildings with a single bound - yada, yada type of thing. With a slight omage to "Breaking Bad's" Jesse Pinkman (Please tell me that you at least got that out of it).

(1) I was taught the use of exaggaration in writing to make a point. I guess my point here is that overnight change is not possible (duh) and (2) Despite my condition, I still have a wicked, wacky, oblique sort of sense of humour. That maybe only I get.

Now for the straight version of the final para. I injected the juice Tuesday, went to sleep that night and woke up on Wednesday feeling the same as the day before.

I guess for my final thought I can add memory loss to my issues. I really remembered it as not a positive, go get 'em tiger, type of response from my original post. Lesson learned: reread old post you're building new post off of.

Twenty-five years and my life is still
Trying to get up that great big hill
of hope
For a destination
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It was difficult to tell if you were serious but now that you cleared that up it sounds like you are on a road to improving your life.

You've been around here for quite a while so I was reluctant to think you were a troll but sometimes I've been known to do a little trolling so I had to consider it.

jaretj
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You didn't mention it, but if you are on opiates for the pain, low testosterone can result from that.

Not that it means anything because if you are on daily opiates you probably need them.

I tested low on testosterone in the year or so leading to my back surgery. That's what made me look it up.
Quote Reply