Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Professtional Triathlete's Adventure Vehicle - Eric Lagerstrom RV tour
Quote | Reply
Hey Slowtwitch! I recently had the opportunity to work with Eric Lagerstrom again. Eric asked me to edit a walkthrough video of his Winnebago that highlights his cover story featured in Triathlete Magazine. Now that it's finished, I couldn't think of a better place to share this video. So, please make sure to like, follow and subscribe to Eric's page. Thanks!

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/...H0AiStnh3O5ap4AaABAg

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/...eos/588014761544839/
Quote Reply
Re: The Professtional Triathlete's Adventure Vehicle - Eric Lagerstrom RV tour [chadm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very cool - I appreciate the work they put into that.

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Re: The Professtional Triathlete's Adventure Vehicle - Eric Lagerstrom RV tour [chadm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh man, he just went up on my list of pros to watch. I love this poor mans restoration, and I remember when that coach was new and state of the art. This is how you remain a pro in a hostile $$ environment, cut your cost of living to the bone.

He struggles with some descriptions though, the thingy that converts battery DC to 120 amp is an inverter. And the drawer thingy where you hang up clothes is called a closet..(-;

I love it when the old coaches get new life, very few left but the bones are all there for a very comfy and practical race/training vehicle. And good that he was thinking about weight when building out some things, but bad news is that the mileage is little affected in those old motors. They get what they get and even if you put just a few thousand pounds on them, they still suck down the gas. Good thing it is here in the US at a time when gas is cheap, it becomes cost effective when you factor in hotel rooms. And besides, you just want to go places without hotels or homestays and be part of the nature surrounding you when you wake up in the morning.

Nice job Eric....
Quote Reply
Re: The Professtional Triathlete's Adventure Vehicle - Eric Lagerstrom RV tour [MI_Mumps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
solid video. as far as drone footage i'd recommend not moving around so much while shooting or simply don't include clips with those types of jumps. the best drone shots (in my opinion) are smooth and slow

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good stuff!!

Traveling to races in an RV is one of those fun life moments - we're on our second rig (first was a '96 Ford E350 Class C shorty that we built out as an adventuremobile).

For us, the dogs get to go, and the journey to the race is part of the adventure...

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: The Professtional Triathlete's Adventure Vehicle - Eric Lagerstrom RV tour [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great suggestion. I'll keep that in mind.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great video - my wife and I watched last night and then ended up binge watching a bunch of others. I'm psyched to go out and train today. Great stuff - thanks.
Quote Reply