Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Thanks Tom and Bikesport!!!
Quote | Reply
I had my bike fitting yesterday at Bikesport Michigan a left with a super cool 2006 Cervelo Dual!!! The dual is my first Tri bike and I couldn't be happier. Tom and his staff did a great job and I wanted to publicly thank them. The process was smooth, thorough and very professional. Tom didn't try to steer me in any direction and also didn't try to sell me a bunch of other items that I didn't need. I traveled about 30 miles but even if you have to travel 300 or more I highly recommend Bikesport. Thanks again Tom!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Tom and Bikesport!!! [turn n' burn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much did you pay for the fit? Can we see the pics?
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Tom and Bikesport!!! [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
after the 12% discount it was $1,672.... Sorry I forgot I must post pics or it didn't happen. Pics to come soon...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was an expensive fit ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My bad, the fit was free with the purchase...
Last edited by: turn n' burn: Mar 4, 06 8:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that's huge!

Quote | Reply
Bike fittings are always free for someone buying a bike. Charging for a fit when someone buys a bike is a little like charging someone to try on shoes in my opinion. I think you owe it to the customer to set them up correctly.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you very much for the kind words and for coming in.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Tom and Bikesport!!! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom,

although I know you take alot of ribbing on this forum, I have visited your shop when I was In Michigan before and although I did not make a purchase, I was impressed with how friendly and knowledgable your staff was........if I lived there I would def. use your shop....

"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. "
Steve Irwin
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks Tom and Bikesport!!! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So Tom, how do you work a fit if someone wants to buy a Titanflex but have you do the fit and recomend a size before they order the Titanflex?

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply