Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Thank you Mybikeshop
Quote | Reply
I wanted to thank Brian at Mybikeshop for the wonderful buying experience. In today's day and age people just don't bend over backwards for customers. Brian did! After the bike I bought was unpackaged Brian found that there was damage to the frame from shipping. This was a 1of 50 frame and could not be replaced. He was sincere and honest with me and told me " I promise Mike I will take care of you". That he did. I just finished a deal with Brian for a new QR PR6 USA special edition. To say I'm elated would be an understatement.
Customer service goes a long way with me so I will be shopping with Mybikeshop for a long time. Thank you Brian!!!
Mike
Last edited by: Ironriz: Jan 19, 17 7:47
Quote Reply
Re: Thank you Mybikeshop [Ironriz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ironriz wrote:
I wanted to thank Brian at Mybikeshop for the wonderful buying experience. In today's day and age people just don't bend over backwards for customers. Brian did! After the bike I bought was unpackaged Brian found that there was damage to the frame from shipping. This was a 1of 50 frame and could not be replaced. He was sincere and honest with me and told me " I promise Mike I will take care of you". That he did. I just finished a deal with Brian for a new QR PR6 USA special edition. To say I'm elated would be an understatement.
Customer service goes a long way with me so I will be shopping with Mybikeshop for a long time. Thank you Brian!!!
Mike

I bought a used Garmin 910xt from him. It was a pleasant experience to say the least.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ironriz wrote:
Mike

+! on MBS from me!!! i couldnt agree more. i bought my tri bike from Brian 2 years ago. when i was first looking, he didnt have something in my price range. a few months later, he called me and showed me something that was a perfect fit for what i was looking for. i am in the midst of buying a new bike from him now (upgrading!) and find the staff to be awesome. Brian knows his stuff and i truly believe he would stand behind everything they sell. its worth noting that i live near two solid multisport shops and MBS offers the true personal touch, from miles away

my only disappointment is that i dont live close enough to visit the shop and meet the staff in person.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
concur. mybikeshop is the shizz. first time i was pondering a set of race wheels he was super helpful even though i didnt end up buying that specific item from him. was so impressed that they were the first place i went to for my other big purchases.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Concur too. I had not heard of them until last week. Turned up in search for HED wheels. Ordered new with warranty HED Black Jet 6's considerably discounted. Ordered Friday, FedEx says they will be at home tomorrow with free shipping provided.
Quote Reply
Re: Thank you Mybikeshop [NMBillb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love my bike shop, bought new 808's from them last year at an amaizing price! Always lurking on there site for goodies.
Quote Reply
Re: Thank you Mybikeshop [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really cool shop! But I did have one situation that I did not like:

Bought a frame, and ended up not needing it. It literally stayed packed in the box, never built it up or added parts - just as brand new as I received it! 33 Days after my purchase I talked with them to see if I could possibly return it under the 30-Day Guarantee, they said no. I asked if I could exchange for store credit, they said no. I asked if I could do their Sell/Trade option, they said no.

Such is life I suppose!
Quote Reply
Re: Thank you Mybikeshop [SwizBeats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought a demo bike from mybikeshop.com over the holidays.
I received a really nice bike at an excellent price.
It was packed in a large reusable box and shipped promptly.
I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kudos on the shout out.

Just received my second-hand BMC TM01 and it's like a brand new rig.

Quick shipping, spot on customer service (in an age of on-line and virtual cash registers), got a transport bike box that I can reuse, and an all round fantastic experience. Would highly recommend talking with Dom, awesome guy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone! Thanks so much for taking the time to post on this thread and for sharing your experiences with us. We try to be as accessible as possible between live chat and email on our site, but never hesitate to reach out to me or our VP Brian (account is "mybikeshop") on ST as well if you need. We take customer feedback very seriously, so any input, good or bad, is very helpful! Thanks again, and we look forward for another opportunity to earn your business in the future.

-Dom

PS: We have some pretty big things planned for this coming spring, so stay tuned!

http://www.mybikeshop.com
dom@mybikeshop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
+1. They are absolutely fantastic, a lot of businesses can learn a few things about customer service from Brian and the folks at mybikeshop. A++++
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, every interaction and transaction I've had with the folks at MBS has been first class. They are doing it right

Toro Performance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I concur with all the feedback above. Awesome service from Brian and team!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MBS is trending again!!!!!

"I would definitely smell her seat after a century ride"
Rappstar wrote:
That might be the post of the year right there.
Quote Reply