Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Technical help with trainer
Quote | Reply
So, I have a Elite Qubo Digital Interactive trainer. I don't have a power meter on my bike (eventually but not yet). Yesterday i was doing a zwift race and at the end of the race it was a struggle to just get a bit over 100 watts, I thought I was just gassed. when I had been average ~230 watts and I have a 239 FTP (probably higher now since I've been following a solid program). I went on to do my scheduled trainer road workout and I couldn't even get through the warmup. It was way too hard to even push my warm up to 160 watts. I unplugged my trainer. I disconnected the trainer and relocated it with both apps. I even took it out of erg and tried to put it in resistance mode (which was harder). What happened with my trainer. I can't calibrate it with a PM since I don't have one. The trainer is less than 2 months old. Worked flawlessly out of the box now I can't ride it for anything. I got on zwift and struggled to maintain 100 watts for a 30 min ride. Any ideas?

https://www.strava.com/athletes/23685202
Quote Reply
Re: Technical help with trainer [TriRugby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriRugby,

I also have the Elite Qubo Digital trainer. It sounds like your P values might be out-of-whack. The first thing I'd suggest is to figure out what your current P values are.

Do you have an iPad or iPhone? If you do, you can download Elite's My E Training app, and set up your trainer using the configuration button at the bottom of the main screen. This will take a few minutes.

Once it is set up, select the red "configuration" button a second time.
Now you'll see a picture of your trainer.
At the bottom of this screen, you'll see "contact us". Select that and you will see an email that summarizes your device, trainer, P values and how you're connecting to the trainer. Don't send this email, just write down what your P values are.

My Qubo is connected to a set of Inside Ride rollers, but my P values are:

P1 210
P2 240
P3 220

I have calibrated mine with a power meter.

If you don't have an iPad or iPhone, you can download the software for PC or Mac from Elite's website. I've never used it but I know it's there.

Let me know what your P values are.

Dave
Quote Reply
Re: Technical help with trainer [dpetr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you, my current P values are P1=265; P2=259; P3=175. I believe these were the default values. I don't have a power meter or I would've calibrated it to start.

https://www.strava.com/athletes/23685202
Quote Reply