Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tall Guys: 61CM: Felt B2 / New P2 Photos?
Quote | Reply
I am starting to get the itch to get a new bike and replace my 2012 Cervelo P2. Which is basically the same bike I have ridden since 2007 (I have had 4 P2 / P2C frames since 2007). The reason being I feel I could be a bit more comfortable (and perhaps faster because of comfort) with a bit more stack. 6' 4" 37" inseam. Long legs short torso.

In addition I would like to have a cleaner cable setup. I am running a Zipp Alumina aerobar setup, with the 50 mm riser kit. So I have cables sticking out pretty badly (Ok I am looking for reasons to get a new bike).

So I have a few questions:
1) Has any one out there gone from an old P2 61 to a new P2 (or P3). Does the addition 11mm of stack really help.

2) Do any of you have any photos of your setups on a New P2 in 61cm
3) Do any of you have any photos of your setups on a 61 Felt B2 (2015 / 2016 only)

Thanks,
Pete

2017 Cervelo P2
2017 Cervelo S2
itraininla.com
#itraininla
Quote Reply
Re: Tall Guys: 61CM: Felt B2 / New P2 Photos? [gymrat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just FYI, I'm a long-legged 6'4", and I fit just fine on the 58 DA1 frame. Which is similar to the B2.
Quote Reply
Re: Tall Guys: 61CM: Felt B2 / New P2 Photos? [gymrat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will follow this with interest. It sounds like we have similar morphology. The B2 was suggested to me as well when I asked, in another thread, if a Felt IA in a 58 cm could reach an 89 cm saddle height. I was advised not to do it.

-- Scott
Quote Reply