Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TRS References
Quote | Reply
I find The Real Starky pretty damn funny. I do not understand where the Blessed and The Pound White Milk came from though. Can someone enlighten me? Is the white milk thing the opposite of the Chocolate Milk campaig?
Quote Reply
Re: TRS References [NeverEnough] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NeverEnough wrote:
I find The Real Starky pretty damn funny. I do not understand where the Blessed and The Pound White Milk came from though. Can someone enlighten me? Is the white milk thing the opposite of the Chocolate Milk campaig?

Basically poking fun at the Blessed hashtag and the Got Chocolate Milk campaign (which is all marketing BS) :)

Rodney
TrainingPeaks | Altra Running | RAD Roller
http://www.goinglong.ca
Quote Reply
Re: TRS References [rbuike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rbuike wrote:
NeverEnough wrote:

Basically poking fun at the Blessed hashtag and the Got Chocolate Milk campaign (which is all marketing BS) :)

Ah, but it's more complex! Did you notice the b in blessed is the same font as the wattie ink W? Which partially explains the hate coming from the wattie twitter club.

Rock the B!
Quote Reply
Re: TRS References [rbuike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait, what do you mean marketing BS??
Quote Reply