Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS HERE!!! [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
stevej wrote:
when their bikes on the front page are anything but aero.

Trolling? I got my Felt DA down to near sub 0.2 CdA as a 6'3" rider. Gauntlet thrown. I'll race my DA anytime, anyplace. (as long as there's no running or swimming before/after). Still waiting for something I want to replace it with. #feltmafia

Also they did contribute something to the Omni discussion. I believe that's the best set of pictures of the Omni to-date, by far.

While I am not 6'3", I've gotten down below 0.2 CdA on my DA and I'll take the same position that the bike is not holding me back, either. Great thing about the DA is the low and long geo, which seems to be lacking in other bikes.

Also, can't help but agree on the photo coverage of the omni as well. Their photos actually made me reverse course on my opinion of the bike from it being ugly to something I might actually consider.
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS HERE!!! [snaaijert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, didn't think I'd be impressed but that's one nice looking bike. I can't see myself putting down the money to get any of the superbikes, but if I ever was to get one I'd like to try and make this one work. Very, very nice job on the aesthetics. Hope it does well on the road.
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS HERE!!! [LAI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree, useful pics. But the bento box seemed awfully small though, like Felt IA small.
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS HERE!!! [snaaijert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
snaaijert wrote:
I agree, useful pics. But the bento box seemed awfully small though, like Felt IA small.

Needs trash can
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG OMNI IS HERE!!! [PubliusValerius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://flocycling.blogspot.com/...debuts-with-flo.html

I can give you 25% off Roka Sunglasses! Message me for details! Currently 5 codes left and going fast!