Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

T1 wetsuits
Quote | Reply
I am thinking of buying a desoto t1 wetsuit. Any pros or cons about this particular brand?
Quote Reply
Re: T1 wetsuits [dannej2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've had one more than a year and just love it. It's fast, comfy and doesn't chafe anywhere. I've worn it in everything from sprint to IM. Take time to practice removal. Once you "get it", it comes off as fast as any wetsuit. Until you "get it" -- it can be a struggle.

Highly recommended. Tip -- buy the 'DOS' bibjohn and the 'T1' top to save some money.
Quote Reply
Re: T1 wetsuits [Julian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I've had one more than a year and just love it. It's fast, comfy and doesn't chafe anywhere. I've worn it in everything from sprint to IM. Take time to practice removal. Once you "get it", it comes off as fast as any wetsuit. Until you "get it" -- it can be a struggle.

Highly recommended. Tip -- buy the 'DOS' bibjohn and the 'T1' top to save some money.
Quote Reply
Re: T1 wetsuits [dannej2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
T1 is an excellent wetsuit for long course triathlons.

The Piel is the best for Oly distance tri's or shorter.

I've used them both... the Piel is definately faster and easier to get off than the T1. However, the T1 provides the best swim like feel. I personally use the Piel most of the time because I do more sprint distant tris than IM distances tris.

FWIW Joe Moya
Quote Reply