Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Strange - IM World Champs DVD from 2003
Quote | Reply
I've looked several places and NEVER seen the Kona recap video from 2003 for sale.....they seem to have EVERY other year, except 2003? WHY?
Quote Reply
Re: Strange - IM World Champs DVD from 2003 [supersilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably because of "The Incident". You know the one I mean.

It's like the episode of Itchy and Scratchy were Scratchy finally catches Itchy. After it ends Krusty says "They'll never let us show that again! Not in a million years!"

So you'll never see a DVD/VHS tape of it, I think they burned all the copies and buried the remains in the desert right beside the Atari E.T. cartridges.

Just kidding. I have no idea. I'll show myself the way back to the Lavender Room.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just another example of anti-Canadianism.

"It's good enough for who it's for" - Grandpa Wayne
Quote Reply
Re: Strange - IM World Champs DVD from 2003 [Durhamskier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Durhamskier wrote:
Probably because of "The Incident". You know the one I mean.

It's like the episode of Itchy and Scratchy were Scratchy finally catches Itchy. After it ends Krusty says "They'll never let us show that again! Not in a million years!"

So you'll never see a DVD/VHS tape of it, I think they burned all the copies and buried the remains in the desert right beside the Atari E.T. cartridges.

Just kidding. I have no idea. I'll show myself the way back to the Lavender Room.

I just got home from my hemorrhoidectomy. Have not felt like I could smile the past 2 days this genuinely made me laugh. thank you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I have one..that year you could buy the recap with the images of you at transition etc..
Quote Reply
Re: Strange - IM World Champs DVD from 2003 [beaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried to reply to this thread a few min ago. It shows the post as ignored. What does this mean?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting that it's not available. That was a good race and good story year too. I have the NBC broadcast version and just skimmed through it...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you talking about the 2003 NBC broadcast? If so, I have a bootleg dvd of that year. I believe that was the last year Ironman was on ABC and not NBC.

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have every DVD staring from 1991 up to last year. I also have 1983, 1985 and 1989 (Ironwar). The last three are BAD VHS copies that I paid to transfer to a DVD and then RIP to hard drive.
Quote Reply
Re: Strange - IM World Champs DVD from 2003 [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
I just got home from my hemorrhoidectomy. Have not felt like I could smile the past 2 days this genuinely made me laugh. thank you

Is there any correlation between this recent medical experience and your username on here?
Quote Reply