Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stadler apparently is riding the .........
Quote | Reply
Stadler apperently is down to ride the new Kuota Kalibur this season. He was going to give it an airing at IMNZ. Have any of you actually seen one of these in the flesh yet (and I don't mean that certain dodgy picture we all posted a month ago). Surely someone has seen it !!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Stadler apparently is riding the ......... [UK Gear Muncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.kuota.de/

Quote | Reply
They had one at the Toronto Bike show last weekend. It was so new that it wasn't even completely built up. They had wheels on it and Hed bars and a saddle and cranks but nothing else. It looks cool (especially with the Mavic track 5 spoke front wheel they had on it) but I thought that the tubes had some strange shapes (sort of squared off on the top tube and down tube) .
Quote Reply
Re: Stadler apparently is riding the ......... [Allan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you like it ? It appears at first glance to be similar to the isacc joule. In the flesh may be different though.
Quote Reply
Re: Stadler apparently is riding the ......... [UK Gear Muncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go to digitaltri.com, nice looking bike. Here's the link:

http://digitaltriathlon.com/img-view.asp?id=2241
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought that it looked interesting but they didn't have a price on it. I would expect that it is pretty costly and my personal preference for a big dollar carbon bike would be something more traditional like a Calfee or a Kestrel. It didn't look to be as aero as many other aero frames but I'm not an expert in this field.
Quote Reply
Re: Stadler apparently is riding the ......... [Allan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it's 1.995 € in germany (frame only).

Quote | Reply
It will be good and cost similar to a Talon. It will have an aero seat mast, bladed stays and tubing and being German means the quality should be there !
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saw one of these at the LBS yesterday. Absolutely GORGEOUS. The company's website photo doesn't even do it justice. Funny to see a thread about the bike this morning, as I was drooling over it yesterday and had never heard of the manufacturer before. I wanted to ask to touch it but I was too scared (they had it resting carefully behind the counter).
Last edited by: jhendric: Mar 12, 04 4:34
Quote Reply