Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Springfield, Illinois Bike Fitter
Quote | Reply
Anyone have experience or comments about R and M Cycles, Todd Mitchell, in Springfield, Illinois, for a time trial bike fit?
Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: Springfield, Illinois Bike Fitter [Overhill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Overhill wrote:
Anyone have experience or comments about R and M Cycles, Todd Mitchell, in Springfield, Illinois, for a time trial bike fit?

Thank you.

You are bringing back memories for me. I am sure Todd can do a good job. Otherwise I would send a message to Dan Billingsley. He probably knows of someone in the area that can fit you. Otherwise, if you are willing to drive to Decatur you might want to give Kyle May a shout if he is still in the area and owns Spin City cycles.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Springfield, Illinois Bike Fitter [Overhill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Todd is a great guy and uses the Guru System. If you're looking for a Retul fit, Chad Martel at WheelFast in Chatham does a great job. Many of the local cyclists & triathletes use him.
Quote Reply
Re: Springfield, Illinois Bike Fitter [sommer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m a triathlete who got fitted (Retul system) at Wheel Fast in Chatham. I had a good experience and would recommend it. I’d certainly consider going back if needed!
Quote Reply
Re: Springfield, Illinois Bike Fitter [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you to all who answered. Much appreciated.
Quote Reply